I have not told you this yet, but I am a paranoid schizophrenic. I have been battling this illness for 5 years now, and even if I will never be a healthy person, I am more than 2 years psychosis free.

Ever since I fell ill, I was interested how this illness plays out when you are analysing socionics. Could not find any theories on the western Internet, so I turned my Google Translate, a girl's best friend, and I went to the Russian mesaage boards.

I found that some people think psychosis is connected to Ne, but I don't think that is the case, since schizophrenia is an illness that looks different for each person. However, I did see someone mebtioning that schizophrenia causes your information metabolism to fuck up and there are many disturbances. Now I think that this illness causes some kind of re-composition of metabolism, so like if a SEI falls ill, their Ne is moved to tge second function, but it is weakened and everything falls apart.
Sounds half assed, I know, but this is what I've been managing to come up with. Any thoughts?