Quote Originally Posted by littleblackcloud View Post
I have not told you this yet, but I am a paranoid schizophrenic. I have been battling this illness for 5 years now, and even if I will never be a healthy person, I am more than 2 years psychosis free.

Ever since I fell ill, I was interested how this illness plays out when you are analysing socionics. Could not find any theories on the western Internet, so I turned my Google Translate, a girl's best friend, and I went to the Russian mesaage boards.

I found that some people think psychosis is connected to Ne, but I don't think that is the case, since schizophrenia is an illness that looks different for each person. However, I did see someone mebtioning that schizophrenia causes your information metabolism to fuck up and there are many disturbances. Now I think that this illness causes some kind of re-composition of metabolism, so like if a SEI falls ill, their Ne is moved to tge second function, but it is weakened and everything falls apart.
Sounds half assed, I know, but this is what I've been managing to come up with. Any thoughts?
Schizophrenia in my opinion is a split in the Self of some kind that results from part of the self being condemned by some form of socializing trauma. A part of the self becomes unacceptable, and so the mind splits it off into an appearance of something external.

It's also possible in my opinion that schizophrenia is an umbrella for lots of different things that haven't yet been identified.

I think a severe split between the ego and the super-id might be it.... Could be something else though.