Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Well if they have nothing to lose from not being married, of course they prefer not to. The point is with most Te dominants you will have a lot to lose since they use the external laws as basis for our behavior. Basically a non-married Te dominant would think it's fine to go and have sex with other men or women whereas a married one would think it's forbidden.
    I completely agree with that, @FDG. It is exactly how I think and how I operate.

When I was married, I didn't consider other women. Not for a split second, even though there were some pretty direct offers. Cheating just was not on the table of options.

OTOH, when I was dating, I was non-exclusive and told the women that. Just to be clear.

Gamma. The Contract Quadrant.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-30-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I completely agree with that, @FDG. It is exactly how I think and how I operate.

When I was married, I didn't consider other women. Not for a split second, even though there were some pretty direct offers. Cheating just was not on the table of options.

OTOH, when I was dating, I was non-exclusive and told the women that. Just to be clear.

I think this might vary wildly in details of contract. But contract, yes

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Someone with actual reasoning I can actually understand.