Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Even though many can be door-mats, more than a few ESIs are selfish in that they want things on their schedule and on their terms. Some use marriage as a mechanism to further their own objectives but then live separate and apart (mentally) from their spouses. Many self-sufficient ESIs prefer to have partners who are on-call rather than live-in.

a.k.a. I/O
    @Rebelondeck, I hate to say this, but when I'm not with a long-term permanent partner, I think I devolve to wanting a GF who is on-call. I'm not happy about this side of myself, either. It basically indicates that I will compromise my values just for sex and entertainment. For a while, at least.

Maybe that's the approach those ESI's you spoke of are taking.

I think the thing I worry about in relationships is, "Does this woman really love me?" Weirdly enough, in discussions with that above-mentioned gay ESI-Se 6w7 about the art that I sometimes buy from her, she seems to have a lot of concerns about whether I like it or not. Really, really like it, she means. Like it from my heart, with all my heart, forever and ever.
    God, I bought it, didn't I? Settle down, bitch.*

Fuck, maybe undualized Duals share the same fears.

If she wants forever loyalty, she should get my sperm inside her body.

I was talking to my lawyer about changing my will, because the ex got her share already. Split equally among the women I've had sex with. There should be some compensation for that. Lol.

He suggested that I give this some thought. I said, That's my intention, if my son doesn't have kids and I don't get remarried.
    He said, Think about it.

Fuck, what does he know? He's been divorced three times.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-30-2020 at 03:24 PM.