Thread: Makeup and Beauty

Hybrid View

@aster have you tried any DIY face cream/serum recipes? I have been thinking of experimenting with things like lanolin and beeswax (after having noticed that they are the main ingredients of my beloved alcohol-free Weleda Wind and Weather cream, which recently got its price doubled). I also found out that vitamin C and hyaluronic acid can also be bought in powder form.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    @aster have you tried any DIY face cream/serum recipes? I have been thinking of experimenting with things like lanolin and beeswax (after having noticed that they are the main ingredients of my beloved alcohol-free Weleda Wind and Weather cream, which recently got its price doubled). I also found out that vitamin C and hyaluronic acid can also be bought in powder form.
    I’ve considered it, after seeing the price tags on some of these products

currently I’m too lazy/not brave enough-worried about a bad reaction, to try it yet. But all this experimentation is making me realize what works well. I’d never tried vitamin C on my face until the face wash, and was surprised how much it helps. So yeah it’s definitely useful to find products that work really well for you and try to mimic them at home, I think. Especially if it’s something insane, like over 100$ a bottle, which Prob a lot of cases you are buying a lot just for the brand name.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎