Thread: Makeup and Beauty

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My time to shine~

I'm a big consumer in makeup! I have been big into the beauty community since I was a teenager. It's a bit of a hobby of mine to look for makeup deals, trends, and new releases when I have time. I love learning everybody's preferences! Always fun to find something new and better~

My Ride-or-Die Makeup products:
    1.) Maybeline Gel Liner- Best and most affordable gel liner. Great for cat eyes and they are DARK.
    2.) Mac Mineralize Concealer- It is the only concealer that I swear by and I am picky about under eye concealers. It is light coverage and it looks extremely natural.
    3.) Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk- Expensive but worth every penny. It is luminous with medium coverage and it makes you look STUNNING! If you like luminous foundations, this one is one of the best.

My Personal Makeup Tips
    1.) You don't need expensive brushes.
    2.) Putting concealer under your foundation makes the face makeup look more natural and there is less of a risk for it to start separating. I would have major issues when I would put concealer over my foundation and now I do not have issues.
    3.) Know your undertone! Not just for foundation matching but no one ever talks about how undertone effects your eye and lip makeup! Cool/Neutral colours make my eyes pop more and compliments my features.
    4.) A good mirror with lights is essential. Lighting really effects of how heavy you are applying. Be aware of the lighting when swatching for new foundations too. I have had poor matches with crappy lighting that would have been different in natural lighting.
    5.) Brown mascara and fake brown eyelashes are really great for giving a natural look. I have recently started switching my black mascara for brown and I prefer it for more causal looks.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 05-28-2021 at 06:46 PM.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    My time to shine~

I'm a big consumer in makeup! I have been big into the beauty community since I was a teenager. It's a bit of a hobby of mine to look for makeup deals, trends, and new releases when I have time. I love learning everybody's preferences! Always fun to find something new and better~

My Ride-or-Die Makeup products:
    1.) Maybeline Gel Liner- Best and most affordable gel liner. Great for cat eyes and they are DARK.
    2.) Mac Mineralize Concealer- It is the only concealer that I swear by and I am picky about under eye concealers. It is light coverage and it looks extremely natural.
    3.) Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk- Expensive but worth every penny. It is luminous with medium coverage and it makes you look STUNNING! If you like luminous foundations, this one is one of the best.

My Personal Makeup Tips
    1.) You don't need expensive brushes
    2.) Putting concealer under your foundation makes the face makeup look more natural and there is less of a risk for it to start separating. I would have major issues when I would put concealer over my foundation and now I do not have issues.
    3.) Know your undertone! Not just for foundation matching but no one ever talks about how undertone effects your eye and lip makeup! Cool/Neutral colours make my eyes pop more and compliments my features.
    4.) A good mirror with lights is essential. Lighting really effects of how heavy you are applying. Be aware of the lighting when swatching for new foundations too. I have had poor matches with crappy lighting that would have been different in natural lighting.
    5.) Brown mascara and fake brown eyelashes are really great for giving a natural look. I have recently started switching my black mascara for brown and I prefer it for more causal looks.

The maybeline gel liner is my favorite. I’ve also heard good things about the Armani foundation but have never tried it myself.