Thread: Makeup and Beauty

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've struggled with unruly eyebrows for a long time and doing this has been a game changer. I did cut a hole in one of my eyebrows the first time, but the 2nd time I was more careful and now my eyebrows look loads better without even really having to do much. I just pluck a few strays that are lower down on my brow bone away from the rest of my brow. Still wondering about the best way to manage hair above the upper lip though, haven't figured that out

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Still wondering about the best way to manage hair above the upper lip though, haven't figured that out
    I have very dark and very thick hair and ghostly pale skin so my upper lip could make a 13 year old boy jealous lmao. I found waxing is best and I'm hoping that after continued sessions it will stop growing back (if that's not just a rumor). Since lockdown I do what sbbds does and shave it. It's less expensive and time consuming than going to a salon and you don't have to wait a week for it to grow out before getting it waxed. But also waxing lasts longer and I'm gunning for waxing it to death lol.

I tend to get my eyebrows waxed at the same time and just pluck any strays that come between sessions. I've been getting those done for 10 years so they mostly retain their shape now
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaveYourself View Post
    I have very dark and very thick hair and ghostly pale skin so my upper lip could make a 13 year old boy jealous lmao. I found waxing is best and I'm hoping that after continued sessions it will stop growing back (if that's not just a rumor). Since lockdown I do what sbbds does and shave it. It's less expensive and time consuming than going to a salon and you don't have to wait a week for it to grow out before getting it waxed. But also waxing lasts longer and I'm gunning for waxing it to death lol.

I tend to get my eyebrows waxed at the same time and just pluck any strays that come between sessions. I've been getting those done for 10 years so they mostly retain their shape now
    Yep, exactly the same here. When you have really dark facial hair waxing or permanent removal seem like the most useful options, lol. I haven't tried shaving... when I can't go for some reason I bleach them, but that still pisses me off bc they're visible