User Tag List

Thread: Introduction

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction

Hi, INTP 5w4/1w9/3w4 sp/sx here. Ive tried to get out of this pseudo science typology rabbit hole but its infiltrated by brain like a parasite, so Im just gonna lean into it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malou View Post
    Ive tried to get out of this pseudo science typology rabbit hole but its infiltrated by brain like a parasite, so Im just gonna lean into it.
    read this book

"pseudo science" is what has objective disprovement. Socionics is a hypothesis.
    Its main idea is the influence of Jung functions complementary on sympathies of people.
    Make a typing theme with a videointerview. To understand own correct type is important to notice IR. Mb it's other than you think now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasnt being 100% serious, i just mean its a theory too unreliable for me to have spent so much time researching about it.
    And ive been at this for a couple of years now, im pretty sure about my own type, but thanks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malou View Post
    i just mean its a theory too unreliable for me to have spent so much time researching about it. And ive been at this for a couple of years now, im pretty sure about my own type
    Without significant typing skills, what needs a significant practice, you may easily mistake in types, including your own type.
    If you mistake in own type (what is not rare) then it's expected that you can't notice IR theory as correct.
    A chance on easy way to check IR effects existence is to make a videointerview, to get your type and to check IR by my types examples of bloggers list.

Having the correct understanding of own type. In case you'll be using normal theory (basics) and appropriate methods (intuitive VI helps) you'll can type people IRL correctly enough to notice IR effects yourself.

-

You tried, failed to get positive results and now claim the theory is wrong. It's what happened. While your experience is affected also by your practical skills which are objectively not good. As the other needs to "spend so much time".

To think yourself as having good enough typing skills to be sure in your type and types of others (with which IR theory was not "reliable for you") mostly because you flooded on a forum for some time is "pseudo science" approach. Read English book about Socionics recommended above, at least.

wbr
    Last edited by Sol; 06-22-2020 at 02:16 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome, @malou.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged