Thread: Systemic racism does not exist, BLM is stupid

Hybrid View

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suicideistheanswertolife6 View Post
    What's concerning is the alarming acceptance of Beta ST on Beta ST anal rape, and other unfortunate situations perpetuated by the forum's inherent Socionicism.

Just because you are the same type as someone else does not mean you can get away with hurting them any more than another type can.
    You are talking about American prisons, aren't you? Everyone knows all Beta ST males are latent homosexuals, the ones that populate outlaw biker gangs, and other 'brotherhoods' such as the Nazi Sturm Abteilung. Except those that already had their coming out, of course.

What am I saying? I'm so fucking biased in my generalizations. Fortunately, so are outlaw bikers. Why else would anyone without an official function wear a uniform? To signal their preference for anal sex, of course!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    You are talking about American prisons, aren't you? Everyone knows all Beta ST males are latent homosexuals, the ones that populate outlaw biker gangs, and other 'brotherhoods' such as the Nazi Sturm Abteilung. Except those that already had their coming out, of course.

What am I saying? I'm so fucking biased in my generalizations. Fortunately, so are outlaw bikers. Why else would anyone without an official function wear a uniform? To signal their preference for anal sex, of course!
    Not just any kind of anal sex. Anal rape!

Prison can be such a terrible place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH4ww-qas14
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-13-2020 at 07:07 PM.