Like think it twice but never, never learn. Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    “There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feelings as “moral indignation,” which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue. The “indignant” person has for once the satisfaction of despising and treating a creature as “inferior,” coupled with the feeling of his own superiority and rightness.”― Erich Fromm

requote cos Ive been thru this shit here lol (but I believe this is a common behavior for americans, puritans and quakkers and whatnot)

also Rowling <3
    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    tweet: "hey let's pray that this year all children will be treated well!"

comments: "wow, I would have never expected such a post from you! what about the rights of Laron or Batton diseased people? and dwarfs? aren't they short human beings too? so don't they have right to be treated well?! wow, so racist really, have a white rich privilege check sometimes ok?"
    You do realize this is what JK ROFL did in her apology essay that was linked in the first post? I even posted about how she pulled this card. Looks like I gotta take a screenshot because people can't read.

Play the tiny violins.

IDK a thing about her besides her twitter shenanigans, and all I know about her books and movies are the My Immortal fanfic (10/10 would read again and again), but I'm pretty sure she's British/English.

And she pulled the same card you are talking about.

So idk what you are talking about.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

Model G: IEI-CNHD
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pirouette View Post
    You do realize this is what JK ROFL did in her apology essay that was linked in the first post? I even posted about how she pulled this card. Looks like I gotta take a screenshot because people can't read.

Play the tiny violins.

IDK a thing about her besides her twitter shenanigans, and all I know about her books and movies are the My Immortal fanfic (10/10 would read again and again), but I'm pretty sure she's British/English.

And she pulled the same card you are talking about.

So idk what you are talking about.
    lol wut

my comment was to Moonbeaux' quote, since I've been through that very same condemnation from some american virtue signaling puritans, those I referred to in parenthesis, in this forum.

it's the same kind of condemnation JK ROFL LMFAO went through when she decided to raise her voice in solidarity of women and she got accused of transphobic shenanigans by people who don't know what they're talking about.

read: it wasn't an apology essay