Thread: JK Rowling's Thoughts on Some Trans Activism

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think that fear of 'eww a str8 male perv is going to pretend they are trans to go into the female bathroom and then perv on them' is unfounded this day and age because online social media/CCTV etc. has made privacy almost non-existant and it would be really easy for authorities to filter out real trans people between people who might actually do stuff like that. Seems like a dumb arguement to not give trans people their equal rights. ((and also why getting rid of all police everywhere, is too radically left and not a wise choice either))

She was also whining about that certificate that made it easier I guess for people to officially declare their trans status. Again, if a straight male asshole- or any asshole, is getting one for jokes or to troll that should be pretty easy to figure out. And then she said something like how she would support trans ppl if they took a loooong time to figure out that's what they really wanted to be. Excuse me, Wumpkin-Cakes? Straight women and gay men and anybody else really knew who we were rather quickly of course usually speaking. Did it really take you a bunch of years to figure out you were a heterosexual woman? Don't be retarded JK.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Don't be retarded JK.
    Lol