Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Duals override your suggestive function. That's pretty obvious. In younger years this doesnt matter so much or it is just felt as good chemistry. When older this means that the personal development of the unconscious side is not happening precisely because of the "good" benefits of duality. Peoples needs change through life. I would say that duals prevent each other from taking on challenges of latter part of life.

The suggestive function is still your personal problem being with a dual or not.
    Psychologists have shown that people’s personalities shift throughout their lives. In your 40’s and 50’s, people shift from looking for opportunities to conserving gains.

I’m not dualized and I recently realized that I am doing that. No help from a Dual is needed to stop “growing”.

Incidentally, one of the ways I try to stay “younger” is to take on new challenges. Unfortunately, I’ve noticed that I have been doing less of even that recently.

When I wake up, instead of looking forward to doing something I want to do, I have a list of things I have to do to keep the roof over my head and the money coming in. This is not progress.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-20-2020 at 12:59 PM.