Thread: Life With a Dual

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

High mistypings much reduce the importance of what people think about IR practice they have. Having real typing matches of ~17% - close to this should be correct opinions about IR.

"less-than-ideal duality"
    Jung type may be thought as _one of_ important factors of good long romances. Even in borders of types factors, - good IR does not mean that weak sides of your type do not annoy. Good IR people just easier accept and may easier correct this in close relations, and have higher positive attitude to be motivated for that. It's always less-than-ideal situations - by personal and environment reasons.
    The practice of long close relations is more interesting as IR theory is pointed mainly on this. In surface and short relations, where deep friendship is not supposed, the factor of Jung type is significantly lesser.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    High mistypings much reduce the importance of what people think about IR practice they have. Having real typing matches of ~17% - close to this should be correct opinions about IR.

"less-than-ideal duality"
    Jung type may be thought as _one of_ important factors of good long romances. Even in borders of types factors, - good IR does not mean that weak sides of your type do not annoy. Good IR people just easier accept and may easier correct this in close relations, and have higher positive attitude to be motivated for that. It's always less-than-ideal situations - by personal and environment reasons.
    The practice of long close relations is more interesting as IR theory is pointed mainly on this. In surface and short relations, where deep friendship is not supposed, the factor of Jung type is significantly lesser.
    Yes, and that’s why I’m asking the way I did, ya dingus. Because longer closer relations are both more likely to be duals and more likely to also be correct about it.

Also, I do agree with the part of your post which I underlined, as well as the bolded.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

An example of 10 years union of duals which broke:
    Igor Petrenko (ENTJ) and Yekaterina Klimova (ISFJ)

Among Igor's remarks about problems he blames only himself. That he used alcohol and often felt tired to pay enough attention to her. That there were long breaks when he for weeks and monthes was not at home, sometimes they could to not talk for weeks.
    Good IR need close relations to work as should, - when people get a distance psychically and physically - types factor reduces.
    Duality helps with a friendship. People may use this by sharing one life together - when they do many things together, when exchange by personal thoughts and feelings, when are physically close.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Among Igor's remarks about problems he blames only himself. That he used alcohol and often felt tired to pay enough attention to her. That there were long breaks when he for weeks and monthes was not at home, sometimes they could to not talk for weeks.
    Good IR need close relations to work as should, - when people get a distance psychically and physically - types factor reduces.
    Duality helps with a friendship. People may use this by sharing one life together - when they do many things together, when exchange by personal thoughts and feelings, when are physically close.
    Cool story bro, but I’m looking for more relatable stories and experiences, which is why I’m asking for ones from regular forum members, not ones from fossilized Russians like you.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@sbbds, I slightly know a male SLE-female IEI couple. They’ve been together for about five years and all their friends say they are the “perfect” couple, but I don’t think this example meets your criteria.

My very liberal IEI-Fe female cousin knows them and says that she admires what Mike (the SLE) has done with his life, but she couldn’t consider ever being with him, because both Mike and his IEI GF are reactionary conservatives. However, this might be a strong factor in why they are such a good match for each other.

Personally, when I see a woman describing herself on Match as “liberal”, my finger moves towards her “like” button.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @sbbds, I slightly know a male SLE-female IEI couple. They’ve been together for about five years and all their friends say they are the “perfect” couple, but I don’t think this example meets your criteria.

My very liberal IEI-Fe female cousin knows them and says that she admires what Mike (the SLE) has done with his life, but she couldn’t consider ever being with him, because both Mike and his IEI GF are reactionary conservatives. However, this might be a strong factor in why they are such a good match for each other.

Personally, when I see a woman describing herself on Match as “liberal”, my finger moves towards her “like” button.
    Me, a woman. Describes myself as: Liberal. ... * wink *

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    Me, a woman. Describes myself as: Liberal. ... * wink *
    Lol, @NightHawk. If you want to do a sex experiment, I’m all for it. I haven’t had a GF for six months and frankly, I’m desperate. However, be forewarned that sex with Identicals is probably a lot like masturbation.

If that wasn’t where you were going with this, no problem, and my apologies. Liberals are nice to have around in any circumstances. I find their minds to be more interesting.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks for this, @Sol.