Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: VI Me Just For Kicks

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI Me Just For Kicks

    Hi there, I made a quick rambling video.
    Last edited by Stance; 06-10-2020 at 10:52 AM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    263
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    xIE-Ni works fine!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    xIE-Ni works fine!
    Interesting, when I first started looking at socionics without any bias, several people told me I seemed LIE.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    263
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWandering View Post
    Interesting, when I first started looking at socionics without bias, several people told me I seemed LIE.
    I actually considered it for you too. I wouldn't exclude it

    You share a lot with @NightHawk who I definitely see as LIE, tho maybe more Te compared to you

  5. #5
    NightHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Land of the Free
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think justwandering could be Infp

  6. #6
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,573
    Mentioned
    939 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, @JustWandering.
    I watched your video twice. I think LIE is a real possibility. When you relax, you kind of slide into the standard LIE face “this planet is full of idiots, but what can you expect?”
    I mean, you seem to be this dead earnest logical who is not Ti. I’d say Te fits better.

    The first time I watched it, I got the feeling that you were doing a lot of expressions similar to my LII sister, but upon second viewing, I think what I’m seeing is stress. My LII sister grew up with more stress and criticism than is really tolerable.

    So yeah, when you are relaxed, you could be channeling LIE. EIE is also a possibility, but I’ve never seen a hugely stressed EIE, so I don’t really know.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just seems Fi > Fe, but maybe I'm biased as she is likeable.

  8. #8
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,291
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Agreed with others in that you seem more measured and thoughtful than the typical EIE, but I still think EIE works fine/better than other typings. You mentioned having an LSI ex recently and seem to interact fine with other LSIs on here. You could just be more dualized.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hi, @JustWandering.
    I watched your video twice. I think LIE is a real possibility. When you relax, you kind of slide into the standard LIE face “this planet is full of idiots, but what can you expect?”
    I mean, you seem to be this dead earnest logical who is not Ti. I’d say Te fits better.

    The first time I watched it, I got the feeling that you were doing a lot of expressions similar to my LII sister, but upon second viewing, I think what I’m seeing is stress. My LII sister grew up with more stress and criticism than is really tolerable.

    So yeah, when you are relaxed, you could be channeling LIE. EIE is also a possibility, but I’ve never seen a hugely stressed EIE, so I don’t really know.
    Yes. I can definitely give off an aloof vibe for sure and people IRL compare me to others who seem to prefer Te because of my straightforwardness.

    However, people generally comment on how I am way too patient with other people's shit and how I have a knack for understanding the psychology of others like i can usually see what's brewing underneath the surface behind a calm facade. My SLI friend recently told me that I am attracted to "damaged goods", including him, because I get off on seeing how people progress over time.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Agreed with others in that you seem more measured and thoughtful than the typical EIE, but I still think EIE works fine/better than other typings. You mentioned having an LSI ex recently and seem to interact fine with other LSIs on here. You could just be more dualized.
    The funny thing is LSIs are still kind of foreign to me but I grew up around a lot of delta energy and spent a lot of time talking with Te types over the last few years.

  11. #11
    Kalinoche buenasnoches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    currently belgium
    Posts
    3,493
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry for the warning. that was meant to be a like.
    the work.com // non-duality

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post
    sorry for the warning. that was meant to be a like.
    Thanks for honoring me with my very first warning.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,151
    Mentioned
    1111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    you associate with S type
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you associate with S type
    What does that even mean?

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    I think justwandering could be Infp
    Thinking about it, the couple of supposed ISTjs on here who I could understand later retyped as ESTp. So it seems that I am very close to both ENFj and INFp.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,151
    Mentioned
    1111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWandering View Post
    What does that even mean?
    Generally, you may better understand the said by me after some some thinking and more experience with types.

    as an example which are more important for S types, - LSI is more possible for you than EIE
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •