User Tag List

Thread: Hi :3 ENTJ here !!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't do much better in retaliating bringing up personality disorders and that went against my own values really. I've worked with people with severe mental illness for a long time and I have an immense amount of of care for them. I guess I don't like people who are very manipulative and only out for themselves though, which can sometimes be in line with personality disorders. It was honestly, defense for the most part and potentially just misjudgment. Thank you for apologizing. I don't have significant mental illness issues, but I am struggling right now with some stuff I think mostly pertaining to place in life, and I do struggle with anxiety issues. I'm in the midst of changing my life. It's good you recognize the insensitivity because what if I did have a significant mental illness, that could have been very painful. Thank you once again.

On a second unrelated note, I an ambivert and an odd person (well, it's probably not that abnormal really) in the sense that I can be very different in different settings and in different company. I'm kind of fluid I suppose. With introverts I can take the lead, with extroverts I can take a back seat. I can be deadpan and like Daria, usually if I am uncomfortable, and I can be expressive as hell and extremely animated. Sometimes a lot of intensity right away can be off-putting to me, but I do have friends who are like this, I sometimes just need to warm up.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I didn't do much better in retaliating bringing up personality disorders and that went against my own values really. I've worked with people with severe mental illness for a long time and I have an immense amount of of care for them. I guess I don't like people who are very manipulative and only out for themselves though, which can sometimes be in line with personality disorders. It was honestly, defense for the most part and potentially just misjudgment. Thank you for apologizing. I don't have significant mental illness issues, but I am struggling right now with some stuff I think mostly pertaining to place in life, and I do struggle with anxiety issues. I'm in the midst of changing my life. It's good you recognize the insensitivity because what if I did have a significant mental illness, that could have been very painful. Thank you once again.

On a second unrelated note, I an ambivert and an odd person (well, it's probably not that abnormal really) in the sense that I can be very different in different settings and in different company. I'm kind of fluid I suppose. With introverts I can take the lead, with extroverts I can take a back seat. I can be deadpan and like Daria, usually if I am uncomfortable, and I can be expressive as hell and extremely animated. Sometimes a lot of intensity right away can be off-putting to me, but I do have friends who are like this, I sometimes just need to warm up.
    That makes me super happy that u don't entirely hate me. I've struggled with really bad depression and hopelessness but it's easier to make light of it these days.

Honestly a lot of LIEs have narcissistic tendencies but I think it's just a front for most of us because we have a lot of pride. Even in the manner we speak it's very like "motivational speaker" esp for certain enneagram types. I feel like I relate a lot to this guy, we have similar demeanor, sense of humor and story telling. Like everything he said, how he said it, is me.

I think he explains how defensive we can get and how it isn't always arrogant. Granted idk if im a 3w4. But he talks about the superego and how we need to step back sometimes.

https://youtu.be/nw6nbOLeeqk

Anyway if you have the time check it out. He's chill. And it's really worth the watch.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is prob one of the most important things I'll ever post here.

Since you said you are feeling lost with your place and changes in ur life, im gonna link you to a sort of song/speech that at least for me reminds me of what's important. I hope that it will have the same benefits for u as it has for many people

If you do listen to it, pay attention to the words and try to avoid distractions or chatting with anyone. It's only 5 minutes but totally worth the time. But don't listen to it if ur not going to really hear it. Or if you aren't in the mood to listen to something rn.

It's like an epiphany in a song

And if you think you know the song, doesn't matter! Listen to it again.

https://youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    This is prob one of the most important things I'll ever post here.

Since you said you are feeling lost with your place and changes in ur life, im gonna link you to a sort of song/speech that at least for me reminds me of what's important. I hope that it will have the same benefits for u as it has for many people

If you do listen to it, pay attention to the words and try to avoid distractions or chatting with anyone. It's only 5 minutes but totally worth the time. But don't listen to it if ur not going to really hear it. Or if you aren't in the mood to listen to something rn.

It's like an epiphany in a song

And if you think you know the song, doesn't matter! Listen to it again.

https://youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI
    lol that's so funny, i was going to share this on someone's post recently, but decided not to. i first heard this in astronomy class at university back when and i really loved it. i get it, thank you for sharing : )

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    lol that's so funny, i was going to share this on someone's post recently, but decided not to. i first heard this in astronomy class at university back when and i really loved it. i get it, thank you for sharing : )
    Well listen to it again! You can read the same book twice and notice things you never noticed the first time.

No prob ! It's an oldie but a goodie

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did listen again when I considered sharing it here recently : )