Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    That’s fine Wandering, and I never doubted that I could be wrong. I stated my impression and was told I was mentally ill, among other things.
    I thought you were Rynn and I acknowledged my screw up. Rynn seemed miserable af. Maybe they are awesome idk. Again these are just first impressions.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    I thought you were Rynn and I acknowledged my screw up. Rynn seemed miserable af. Maybe they are awesome idk. Again these are just first impressions.
    You said I had a flat affect which implied I’m mentally ill (you may want to judge someone’s affect more when they are actually speaking by the way). You said you made a screw up on thinking I made a remark toward you when it was actually Rynn, but that I still had a flat affect, so I’m not sure what you are talking about. There is a lack of consistency in what you are saying.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    You said I had a flat affect which implied I’m mentally ill (you may want to judge someone’s affect more when they are actually speaking by the way). You said you made a screw up on thinking I made a remark toward you when it was actually Rynn, but that I still had a flat affect, so I’m not sure what you are talking about. There is a lack of consistency in what you are saying.
    Did you not read this entire comment? Where I nicely and neatly simplified my corrections and included I still stand by the flat affect comment because I thought it was funny.
    Copy and pasted from page one:

I think in general because I was confusing you with someone else, that it's going to be difficult to sift through and find the general points I was making. So because a lot of the things I was saying were in reference to someone else, I will list the general points I still stand by:

1. The flat affect was a snarky joke. As of your most recent post, you have now typed me as EIE or ENFJ. What's interesting is you still are holding onto the Feeling function. ENFJ is at least a rational type and intuitive. ESFP was just completely missing the mark. I know many ENFJs, and I find they have a warmth that I simply lack.

2. I do not have a psychiatrist, and I don't aspire to be the guy from American psycho. I was merely "playing off of" justwanderings comment. I was also trying to use an extreme example to contrast the assumptions people were making.

3. I still stand by the jokes I made about who I now know as Rynn from the zoom chat. Faerie, obviously everything I said doesn't apply to you, except the flat affect comment. Your reply about preferring to have a flat affect over my alleged fakeness was funny. Kudos. Im glad you would rather be you, than me. Funny enough, I'd rather be me, than you. At least we can both agree on that