Thread: what does socionics type me as?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@indo As to what I see as Fe ego, I would see it as more naturally outward-focused emotional expression. I saw you as sincere and expressive, but also a bit awkward and the emotions were self-focused. Gamma NT have Alpha SF as their superego types, so they can appear similar at times actually. Both are democratic and dynamic, MBTI “J” types.

Have you taken a look at ILI descriptions, and what did you think about them? You know to dismiss something just because of a bias is a bias in itself right lol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You know to dismiss something just because of a bias is a bias in itself right lol.
    loool shh.

that makes a lot of sense, re: gamma nt alpha sf. and i can agree on unvalued fe, i think i have less conviction on my judgement info elements than perception.

i have looked at some of the articles regarding it, and i can relate esp with the following
    Values conveniences and comfort. Can work at a measured and constant pace to provide for a comfortable and prosperous life. If he is drawn to creative work, can become a tireless researcher. Whether he is engaged in his work or domestic chores, he is thorough, conscientious, and carries out his tasks to completion even if he doesn't make it by the deadlines. Demanding of himself, can force himself to do work that is unpleasant and uninteresting but necessary.
    my current job, the commute is easy, its not demanding, so im pretty ok with it. im ok with routine when it comes to school/work bc i would rather pour energy into something creative—like a hobby. i dont mind doing something practical as a day job as long as i can continue my other pursuits the rest of the time. im always overdue with everything, too lol

Due to his inability to control his moods and to switch his attention to something else, sometimes he is excessively fault-finding and cantankerous
    this is true, and was surprise. my feeling due overcome me a lot of the times. and the fault finding, this is something i hate about myself. i hate when i understand something enough that i begin to hate it when earlier i had a considerably favorable disposition to it.

Can adapt and extract use from things that to others seem to have outlived their use. Modest in his appearance and in everyday life. Feels awkward claiming for himself any material privileges or rewards. Does not attribute much value to accessories, but feels insecure if his appearance does not match the tastes of his society. Rather passive when resting.
    jheeze i felt called out.

if i read any of the other type descriptions, im able to see myself in it...

a-am i enneagram 9