Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    OK. How do you think "Effective in achieving specific goals, but accomplish this by breaking straight though, stopping at nothing, ignoring the outside world and external opinions. Feel good when this is reinforced by their situation" is different from what you said with "single-minded pushing through obstacles to reach a goal there isn't even a thought given to considering the consequences"?

To me it essentially says Ni HA gets tunnel visioned in a way Se base doesn't, supposedly.
    Both are the use of Se, the key difference is "feel good when this is reinforced by their situation" -> following the Ni HA and/or being sanctioned by the Ti framework. The "not considering the consequences of the action" implies being ignorant of Ni, and Ti laws being subservient to Se.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Both are the use of Se, the key difference is "feel good when this is reinforced by their situation" -> following the Ni HA and/or being sanctioned by the Ti framework. The "not considering the consequences of the action" implies being ignorant of Ni, and Ti laws being subservient to Se.
    I think goals are really about Ni>Se, as far as my understanding goes. Se makes them reality, sure, but the goal is Ni, inspiring Se with it. Unless we mean some completely immediate physical stuff because then the Ni aspect is negligible. So the idea for me with Ni HA is that the Ni is followed consistently and ignoring others about it when pushing through everything with Se. But yeah it's also kinda ignorant of Ni having simplified it too much so it will ignore some consequences too. Is how I interpret it. I will admit that I don't really pay attention to the justification either, not like it was described for Ni HA, I only fully relate to that pushing through single-mindedly. So I am SLE in your system yeah.