Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
Yeah, HA and DS are confusing especially if you have learned enough of Socionics since both are now known to you. You'd have to think back how you were before knowing of their existence. In that sense, Ni DS makes more sense as needing it was a very vague feeling but being well-liked and respected (as in Fe HA) was more conscious. My original questionnaire was kind of fucked up by that since I had already learned of Ni and after reading about it I realized it was something I'd been missing all along.
I see. Yeah I had a very vague feeling like that too. I think seeking Ni is how I got into all this typology stuff too actually. About being liked, I didn't think anyone would have trouble knowing what that phrasing means, lol. Seems like normal everyday stuff. So in that sense it is more conscious to me too. BTW being respected and treated well I link with Ti rather than Fe. To feel okay in a place with people, Fe HA wants others to have explicitly positively attitudes towards them and Fe dual seeking just needs to be well treated.

Some older Socionics texts seems to mix up the HA and DS at times too. But that Gulenko SLE-Ti text reads to me more like a rough Ne role usage along the lines of conjuring quick and dirty scenarios of "Ok, what things could go wrong here now" instead of some far-reaching future predictions, but I could be wrong about that. That piece doesn't exist anymore in his book as the subtypes are broken down in DCNH instead. It resembles most the SLE-H subtype (IP temperament, boosted Ni+Si) that is the most strategist one and likes playing waiting games.
That makes sense about the rough Ne role usage, if that's even Ne, bc I thought seeing those basic quick and dirty scenarios didn't really even need Ne, just common sense and previous experience in general. The text otoh worded it like "all the variations of possible consequences" which sounded like some really thorough considering/analysis of consequences to me.

Lol I'm def not SLE-H btw playing waiting games eh