Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’m not running. I’m still here replying to you. I just blocked you because I don’t want you to keep sending creepy unnecessary PMs to me.

And Ti is about logical integrity, not moral/character integrity, noob.
    Oof, that hurts. LSI are people too, don't you know?

If you're not running, then address your grievances with my type (preferably elsewhere, you can start a thread or we can PM, whatever).

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Oof, that hurts. LSI are people too, don't you know?

If you're not running, then address your grievances with my type (preferably elsewhere, you can start a thread or we can PM, whatever).
    Stop creepily asking me to PM you.

I guess that’s your way of (not) admitting you’re wrong—changing the subject. LSIs do have Fi Role. Northstar is in the right however for labeling your statements about (moral) integrity as essentially Fi. It’s the exact same reason I called you Fi type, semi-jokingly under that post.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop creepily asking me to PM you.

I guess that’s your way of (not) admitting you’re wrong—changing the subject. LSIs do have Fi Role. Northstar is in the right however for labeling your statements about (moral) integrity as essentially Fi. It’s the exact same reason I called you Fi type, semi-jokingly under that post.
    If you're too uncomfortable to discuss your grievances about my self-typing in public, it is only logical to offer an alternative course. I am not here to discuss my type, however. This is Northstar's typing thread.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're too uncomfortable to discuss your grievances about my self-typing in public, it is only logical to offer an alternative course. I am not here to discuss my type, however. This is Northstar's typing thread.
    Those two phrases contradict, Mr. “Ti lead”.

You’re the one with a problem discussing it in public, not me. That’s why you keep PMing me, whenever I bring it up publicly.

If you make your own thread I may possibly contribute to it, but I’m not going out of my way to start a thread for you.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those two phrases contradict, Mr. “Ti lead”.

You’re the one with a problem discussing it in public, not me. That’s why you keep PMing me, whenever I bring it up publicly.

If you make your own thread I may possibly contribute to it, but I’m not going out of my way to start a thread for you.
    There is no contradiction. I did not come to this thread to discuss my type. You did.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no contradiction. I did not come to this thread to discuss my type. You did.
    I didn’t come to this thread to discuss your type lmao, you delusional narcissist. You came in here as an LSI contesting Northstar’s self-typing as LSI, so your self-typing is relevant insofar as it relates to your views on LSI, as Northstar explained above too.

I only mentioned you as a side note when I did, and had already been active in this thread from the beginning, way before you came in.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t come to this thread to discuss your type lmao, you delusional narcissist. You came in here as an LSI contesting Northstar’s self-typing as LSI, so your self-typing is relevant insofar as it relates to your views on LSI, as Northstar explained above too.

I only mentioned you as a side note when I did, and had already been active in this thread from the beginning, way before you came in.
    So you decided that my self-typing was important to be discussed. Go on then, discuss it. It seems Northstar is okay with this.