Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    It’s not that I don’t know my stuff, it’s that you’re a noob who missed the point. All of my comments stand as true, and you’re the one who doesn’t know your stuff if you deny them.

I only mentioned Ti vs Te because you were trying to contrast yourself (as an xLI-Te ego) with the OP (a beta ST-Ti ego), saying that you value autonomy and Se leads don’t but then you posted something where it said Se leads do RIGHT ABOVE, within the exact same post. A type that has Se in ego has Ti either in ego or superego, so it’s going to be conscious and somewhat at the forefront.

If you find me annoying, maybe you should just accept your wrongness. You’ll start to love me and then you’ll feel better again.

I apologize. I just found the gif funny

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    That guy comes off SEE to me actually. He's not "aloof" enough and more personal than SLE, to me
    Could be. Well in that case screw SEE Se as well. e_e in fact screw anyone who dares fuck with my autonomy.

Definition, so ppl don't mistake it for absolute freedom: the condition of self-government, the capacity of an agent to act in accordance with objective morality rather than under the influence of desires.
    Last edited by SGF; 05-30-2020 at 07:51 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Definition, so ppl don't mistake it for absolute freedom: the condition of self-government, the capacity of an agent to act in accordance with objective morality rather than under the influence of desires.
    What do you mean by objective morality here?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    What do you mean by objective morality here?
    Obviously I can't just demand the freedom to do anything. Actions have to conform to morality and reason. Regardless of what individual people might think, things are simply true regardless of their own subjective perspective.

See the categorical imperative: https://youtu.be/8bIys6JoEDw

e_e don't u dare bring up "morality is relative"... thats just a shitty excuse to do anything. we are derailing OP's thread!
    Last edited by SGF; 05-31-2020 at 08:02 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Obviously I can't just demand the freedom to do anything. Actions have to conform to morality and reason. Regardless of what individual people might think, things are simply true regardless of their own subjective perspective.

See the categorical imperative: https://youtu.be/8bIys6JoEDw

e_e don't u dare bring up "morality is relative"... thats just a shitty excuse to do anything. we are derailing OP's thread!
    Oh I like Kant, tho I have an issue with implementation regarding his ideas. I agree that there are restrictions, I'm not the type of person you were trying to preempt about here lol.