What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    This is not true. Even Gulenko wants to refer to Nardi's brain activity charts before even thinks DCNH subtype.
    what is not true?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    what is not true?
    That you can see DCNH without in depth interview or a brain scan. OK, I never believe in what I see.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That you can see DCNH without in depth interview or a brain scan. OK, I never believe in what I see.
    Really? Since when? DCNH is very easy to see most of the time (often easier than main type). I don't want to derail this thread, but if you could provide some sources were Gulenko says this it would be great. (you can pm me or write a visitor message if you want)

So take Rick for example. He used to be active in the socionics community in the past. He types IEE and he is obviously normalizing, right?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Really? Since when? DCNH is very easy to see most of the time (often easier than main type). I don't want to derail this thread, but if you could provide some sources were Gulenko says this it would be great. (you can pm me or write a visitor message if you want)
    There are videos in which Gulenko uses Nardi's brain activity images to assign subtype. Videos can be found in Vaserlan's channel.

And anyways science is about not trusting you own eyes or other senses. So that is the way I like to function.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are videos in which Gulenko uses Nardi's brain activity images to assign subtype. Videos can be found in Vaserlan's channel.
    That's interesting. But dcnh is still pretty easy to see without brain activity images. And Gulenko has plenty of stuff that says or implies that you can see dcnh without any advanced technology.

Well socionics is not hard science. But we are typing people here in this forum and there is some kind of agreement that the16types exist and that we can know that, even without brain activity images, which I don't have access to.

(Jung on Si)