Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Dude. That is 4D Te. Te is business logic. 4D Te communication style is business-like. Businesslike doesn’t have to mean bossy actually. And being able to sugar coat things naturally implies at least 2D Fe, you know that right?

Sorry but I can’t believe you own a Tesla but you don’t get the concept of dimensionality of Te. This is too retarded for me. No more questions.
    Huh, I'm not disputing that it may be the use of Te. I said "not Te manner" because I've observed Te leads being immediately blunt with their demands. I do the Fe sugarcoating because I enjoy a positive exchange and believe that people are more likely to do what you want if the mood is right. I don't care about making them my friends though and feel icky if they start acting like that.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Huh, I'm not disputing that it may be the use of Te. I said "not Te manner" because I've observed Te leads being immediately blunt with their demands. I do the Fe sugarcoating because I enjoy a positive exchange and believe that people are more likely to do what you want if the mood is right. I don't care about making them my friends though and feel icky if they start acting like that.
    @_@ Fine lol.

True, that is more of a Te lead / ego style