Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
This is difficult to convey in writing, but in all these cases I don't see acting in a "Te" manner, rather in every interaction I try to be friendly and "sugar-coat" the request instead of bluntly bossing people. I find that people are much more likely to do as you want if you act like you're on their side, agreeing that their policies are stupid but understanding that they're just cogs in the machine that don't want to get in trouble. Being kind of conspiratorial but still very firm, not even expecting a refusal. Then if this approach completely fails, I'll get blunt and hostile. Like in another case where they said they would refuse to release my car without doing a software calibration (liability issues, but nothing I cared about personally) first but that it might fail and take days to resolve. Then I told the guy that it's my car and I'm taking it now whether he likes it or not. In that case they solved the software issue quickly and there was no need for conflict - we parted in friendly terms, with me thanking him for a job well done (as it truly was). But I don't take no for an answer.
Dude. That is 4D Te. Te is business logic. 4D Te communication style is business-like. Businesslike doesn’t have to mean bossy actually. And being able to sugar coat things naturally implies at least 2D Fe, you know that right?

Sorry but I can’t believe you own a Tesla but you don’t get the concept of dimensionality of Te. This is too retarded for me. No more questions.