TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    &

I get tired of Ni faster than Fe when it comes to taking/receiving input, esp if the Ni gets really vague or very unique insights so would take extra time to process and understand, and definitely I can take Fe creative endlessly from IEIs, while I was always more aware of Ni seeking than Fe seeking until I really got into getting to know myself and part of that was ofc typology too.

I've seen several theories on how HA/DS plays out so ....... just two more such theories here conflicting with each other ofc.

So much for these random little theories that never seem to line up with the dots properly connecting without contradictions lol. They only will if we take the strict adherence to Model A out of the picture.

Yes, and that actually could very well be the more logically consistent way of thinking about things. Like I said above when addressing Northstar about this issue.

I put Ti forth in such situations too.... and I type LSI-Se. Again just these little rabbithole theories
    Honestly I do not care about your subjective experiences. I’ve heard it all from you already. You’ve already said that you are negatively disposed to me, so please stop quoting me because all of your so-called logical replies are gonna be tainted by that. I don’t really care if you want to autistically comment on what I say for your own amusement, but at least remove my post tag so it doesn’t ping me, or I’m just gonna block you.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Honestly I do not care about your subjective experiences. I’ve heard it all from you already. You’ve already said that you are negatively disposed to me, so please stop quoting me because all of your so-called logical replies are gonna be tainted by that. I don’t really care if you want to autistically comment on what I say for your own amusement, but at least remove my post tag so it doesn’t ping me, or I’m just gonna block you.
    What the fuck are you talking about? If you can't stay reasonable and keep your personal issues out of a plain logical argument, then sure feel free to block me. At least while you are menstruating. Tho' maybe you are menstruating permanently. I don't have time nor the interest to engage with that. See ya

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? If you can't stay reasonable and keep your personal issues out of a plain logical argument, then sure feel free to block me. At least while you are menstruating. Tho' maybe you are menstruating permanently. I don't have time nor the interest to engage with that. See ya
    At least I know I will not be so immature while going through menopause and becoming infertile like you. See ya!

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    At least I know I will not be so immature while going through menopause and becoming infertile like you. See ya!
    Ah I've already figured out that these lame and weird insults are your specialty. Please feel free to either actually block me or do more weird insults

Sorry for the offtopic Northstar
    Last edited by grumpyvic81; 05-29-2020 at 03:08 AM.