Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    You seem IJ in your video. I have seen another person accused of acting on a video on here ftr. They were also IJ, or types as such
    Really? Who? Was it Everlast?

I’ve actually never seen it in my entire life going on typology forums. Maybe people BSing content but not acting.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's actually interesting that some of you call this acting. My understanding of IJ (especially Ti-lead) has always been that the expressivity is there under the surface, wanting to break free but held automatically in check by Ti which results in a forced lack of expression that is released when being showered by well-wishing Fe from someone. As opposed to the inexpressivity of *LI which is "more genuine" in the sense that it is not affected by Fe and doesn't mirror others.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    It's actually interesting that some of you call this acting. My understanding of IJ (especially Ti-lead) has always been that the expressivity is there under the surface, wanting to break free but held automatically in check by Ti which results in a forced lack of expression that is released when being showered by well-wishing Fe from someone. As opposed to the inexpressivity of *LI which is "more genuine" in the sense that it is not affected by Fe and doesn't mirror others.
    What’s interesting is you as a noob trying to coach other people to understand your acting. STFU.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    What’s interesting is you as a noob trying to coach other people to understand your acting. STFU.
    So when did I piss you off, some off-hand comment or joke in the chatbox or what?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So when did I piss you off, some off-hand comment or joke in the chatbox or what?
    Do I sound pissed? No. But you do lol.

Tbh you said people don’t piss you off and you like being an asshole, so why not? Plus it’s funny.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Do I sound pissed? No. But you do lol.

Tbh you said people don’t piss you off and you like being an asshole, so why not? Plus it’s funny.
    You did sound pretty hostile compared to usual so I was curious. I don’t especially enjoy being an asshole, I’d rather that people liked me, but it is optional.

People do piss me off, but usually due to saying something I think is wrong or being rude than by actually insulting.
    I know I can be rude myself so it’s understandable.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You did sound pretty hostile compared to usual so I was curious. I don’t especially enjoy being an asshole, I’d rather that people liked me, but it is optional.

People do piss me off, but usually due to saying something I think is wrong or being rude than by actually insulting.
    I know I can be rude myself so it’s understandable.
    Why, because I said STFU noob? More hostile than my usual calling you fat you mean? Jk. It’s just even more tempting to try if you say you won’t get pissed enough to block someone. PS I haven’t watched your video yet because my internet is slow. Will update later, but I’m sure my verdict will remain at SLE.

Also, bolded an Fe HA sounding statement.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

to think at 1st: J types, excluding LII, EII, LIE