Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Sorry but you said are not interested in my opinions.
    Sorry I hurt your feelings. I know I can often be an asshole when people disagree. I was just honest about people's opinions not really having an effect if they seem to be way too far away from my point of view.

But you got into my thread with an opinion so feel free to expand on it. I don't need to actually block or ignore people because they don't get under my skin that way.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Sorry I hurt your feelings.
    thanks for the concern, but you didn't hurt my feelings.

I know I can often be an asshole when people disagree.
    ...more like defensive and illogical actually.

I was just honest about people's opinions not really having an effect if they seem to be way too far away from my point of view.
    I think is unlikely that opinions don't really have an effect on you, since you are defensive and act like an ass**** according your own words (honestly I think you are giving yourself to much credit with that word ). It have so much effect that even you keep trying to prove your points with a video and then two.

But you got into my thread with an opinion so feel free to expand on it.
    I'll consider it.

I don't need to actually block or ignore people because they don't get under my skin that way.
    Ppl can ignore others for different reasons but I get your point. And good for you. Btw no hard feelings from me, Its nothing personal and I don't even dislike you or anything, just disagree with some your opinions and methods. Also I dislike when this forum start typing ppl out of emotions as if its a game to please or show sympathy. This have been happening for a while. A lot of ppl come in here with genuine interest and need info, but others seem to just want to get some validation about the type they already chose for themselves in their minds and open up tricky threads... but If they are already so sure about their type, why they need to ask for strangers opinion's?

Then come a bunch of ppl to try validate whatever the person says without an objective basis. Imo is better to say nothing than type out of emotion and say nonsense.

Lets take a look for example the case of @Reyne... if he self types as LII most agree with him, when its ESI a bunch of ppl swear he is a textbook ESI. If he self types IEI a lot more come to agree. And when he self type as SLI most type him as SLI too. How is that even possible or objective?
    Last edited by Faith; 05-26-2020 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Grammar

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Lets take a look for example the case of @Reyne... if he self types as LII most agree with him, when its ESI a bunch of ppl swear he is a textbook ESI. If he self types IEI a lot more come to agree. And when he self type as SLI most type him as SLI too. How is that even possible or objective?
    Thats cuz the forum is full of a lotta yaysayers who will agree with whatever self typing u have cuz 1. They have no real opinion and 2. They just wanna make friends with you