Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    So you're just exploring options, that doesn't seem very convincing at all.
    I don't seek to convince you.

I have no qualms fucking with a system that I don't respect much at all, that's a common theme allright. This forum is a role-playing game, not a serious discussion board. Just look at all the people that don't even post pics and videos, where are yours? I'd like to contrast to a self-typed LSI.
    If this is just role-play to you, then my efforts here are wasted, along with the efforts of anyone else on this thread who had serious motives. If you can't even take this seriously, then my good looks are wasted on you.

Yeah, one of the reasons I'm leaning to Ti-creative rather than Ti-lead is that I'm more interested in poking holes in universal theories to see if they hold water than creating or promoting them myself.
    The biggest issue with Te types is that I just can't stand the Fi, including the sappy Fi-seeking of Te egos. Instead I enjoy receiving Fe, especially the brand that EIE and IEI keep putting out. I can't really do that myself but I definitely value it. Trolling, provocation and drama are fun, not distressing.
    In the off chance that you may take some of this seriously, a Pi typing is worth looking into. Good luck!

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I don't seek to convince you.

If this is just role-play to you, then my efforts here are wasted, along with the efforts of anyone else on this thread who had serious motives. If you can't even take this seriously, then my good looks are wasted on you.

In the off chance that you may take some of this seriously, a Pi typing is worth looking into. Good luck!
    But you did strongly urge, heh. Fe creative is just too silly to take much else seriously either.

This isn't roleplay to me, that is why I haven't been shy with pics or videos from day one. Input is appreciated, but not when it's way too off. Those I just take as provocations and and answer correspondingly.