701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Beautiful sky
    don't thank
    he's all yours

kiss each other
    I’m married! Or did you forget that small fact.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    @Northstar

just watch videos of each other. or better video-link alike skype. try to talk
    you should notice irrational mutual sympathy

this would be the argument about your good IR and my opinion about your types

I recommend you to try this experiment
    Not so many people are your duals with which you may talk significantly. To watch how those behave. To understand how they think.
    Also many of which you'll think as duals will not be so, due to ~50% average accuracy, where noobs and heretics should to have some lesser

though, negative non-types factors may be lesser usual for you both. but you may try, anyway. to become good friends is not obligate

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    @Northstar

Not so many people are your duals with which you may talk significantly. To watch how those behave. To understand how they think.
    Also many of which you'll think as duals will not be so, due to ~50% average accuracy, where noobs and heretics should to have some lesser

though, negative non-types factors may be lesser usual for you both. but you may try, anyway. to become good friends is not obligate
    Why are you tossing me into this relationship?
    I mean sol what on earth. That’s not how I build relationships
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As duals you should find significant similarity of life views. For example, you both (1,2) did personal insults against me after geting my opinion about your types. To get info about types on forums made to give such info is a too stressful situation for you. I understand. Not good for your objectiviy, but should fit to your High Ideals.
    You don't seem to realise that you have a role too in every interaction. It takes two to tango. When everyone reacts the same to you then the commonality is in your behaviour/attitude.

@Beautiful sky
    @Northstar

The most mechanical way of "relationship-building" that I've ever seen.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Northstar
    for possible T type you are using unusually much of the word "fuck" in a typing theme

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar
    for possible T type you are using unusually much of the word "fuck" in a typing theme
    You can't be serious typing by that. Just because you don't swear, it doesn't mean no T types can ever swear.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar
    Well, fuck me, maybe I'm a fucking F type then. F that.

There goes my T type. Press F to pay respects to it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post

Sol types and makes ridiculous rules about who is what depending on what stupid conjecture criteria that is his own theory. Don’t apply it to you
    -

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if you shoot yourself full of estrogen :/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

when more of reason will visit you and you'll make normal typing video - place it to 1st message of the theme and mention me

your type is not SLE
    there is no basis behind Gulenko's subtypes
    you seem some J and mb LSI

you never read normal sources and think a mess about Jung types. you have no practice to be sure in what you think
    you are just a noob which much tends to bark instead of thinking. while when thinks - does this not good

your E-type is doubtful to be 8. you remind shy, dreamy and touchy E9s living in fantasies

with a time mb you'll understand your current mistake
    you may harm yourself by mistakes and irrational approach to types which you've copied from inadequate emotional noobs

P.S. I don't live in English colony to know good English language

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when more of reason will visit you and you'll make normal typing video - place it to 1st message of the theme and mention me

your type is not SLE

you never read normal sources and think a mess about Jung types. you have no practice to be sure in what you think
    you are just a noob which much tends to bark instead of thinking. while when thinks - does this not good

your E-type is doubtful to be 8. you remind shy, dreamy and touchy E9s living in fantasies

you may harm yourself by mistakes and irrational approach to types which you've copied from inadequate emotional noobs

Dude, you're the one that is too shy to make a video or show your pics. Just do it, are you introvert or extrovert, what?

This one is pretty clear cut: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...an-Dichotomies
    - Extravert
    - Sensing
    - Logical
    - Irrational

You have to try harder with your VI skills, man. Or stop typing out of spite.

I can tell you're still butthurt about the Pulp Fiction quote, LMAO.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not even your e-type mistypes are common, commie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Enneagram Institute
    Eights with a Nine-wing can sometimes be mistaken for Nines with an Eight-wing, although this is not a common mistype. Eights are openly assertive and do not mind getting into conflicts to make their point. In fact, Eights often like to get into conflicts and debates, finding them energizing and a sign that the other person really cares about the issue. Nines dislike contention of any kind and if possible, would rather agree with the other to keep the peace. As they deteriorate down the Levels, Eights become angrier, more aggressive, and domineering: Nines become more passive, disengaged and depressive.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

your type is not SLE

Stop it!
    He’s SLE
    He’s SLE
    For God’s sake the Fi pole couldn’t stand out more could it?
    OMG sol I mean what on earth!!?????
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your type is not SLE

Dreamy......... LOL

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think I'd enjoy that movie, or what do you mean? I kinda liked the Vikings series although I didn't watch more than a few episodes, I rarely have the patience to sit and watch movies or series without starting to do something else at the same time.

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blobs club

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Northstar
    To add about the lack of significant shiness on your later video.
    This lack does not change, than you are shy in general. As you shaw _high_ shyness in a situation where most extraverts would not. Higher emotionality which I've noticed can be explained by role function expression, expected in public talking.
    Structured talking, grammar criticism...
    Your overall behavior, including nonverbal, fits to LSI better.

Friendly "ILI" IRL can to have close types as LII, IEI, LIE, ILE which you may perceive positively. Novices, especially without VI usage and tests, have good chance of mistakes in types.

In IR test you could like EII if they reminded you traits of beta F people known IRL or mb EIIs with who relations are surface and so could be liked. Same could prefer IEI a little higher than EIE due to IRL experience, if got better feelings to someone having this type due to external factors of the life. Try to find more of EIE, IEI and EII examples IRL near to understand your IR effects more clear.
    Forget baseless Gulenko's fantasies, as for example his subtypes. Use normal theory to understand types correctly.

I think to point on you some of Russian EIEs (they may think their types other). Mb they'll get an interest to talk, what is better to do by video-chats or IRL for IR effects understanding. I doubt this may progress to "relations", the idea is communications on any themes where both sides may cooperate.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar
    To add about the lack of significant shiness on your later video.
    This lack does not change, than you are shy in general. As you shaw _high_ shyness in a situation where most extraverts would not. Higher emotionality which I've noticed can be explained by role function expression, expected in public talking.
    Why do you think I am shy in general? It doesn't fit my real life relationships with people. I am typically the one who approaches people and takes the lead, in fact I dislike it when someone else tries to take the lead and where I have clashed in the past with other extroverts. My relationships with introverts have been much better. If you are thinking of the old video which I recorded trying to underline the lack of expression talking to camera (not shyness as you seem to think), it's not a realistic picture of me, as anyone who has actually video chatted or met me would agree with.

Structured talking, grammar criticism...
    Your overall behavior, including nonverbal, fits to LSI better.
    Tbh this is just higher intelligence than most, as well as high education.

Friendly "ILI" IRL can to have close types as LII, IEI, LIE, ILE which you may perceive positively. Novices, especially without VI usage and tests, have good chance of mistakes in types.

In IR test you could like EII if they reminded you traits of beta F people known IRL or mb EIIs with who relations are surface and so could be liked. Same could prefer IEI a little higher than EIE due to IRL experience, if got better feelings to someone having this type due to external factors of the life. Try to find more of EIE, IEI and EII examples IRL near to understand your IR effects more clear.
    Forget baseless Gulenko's fantasies, as for example his subtypes. Use normal theory to understand types correctly.

I think to point on you some of Russian EIEs (they may think their types other). Mb they'll get an interest to talk, what is better to do by video-chats or IRL for IR effects understanding. I doubt this may progress to "relations", the idea is communications on any themes where both sides may cooperate.
    I have met both IEI and EIE, where EIE have noticed I'm not the introvert they might have expected. I don't know why you have an interest trying to convince me of a type I have already seriously considered and rejected. Seriously man, I know very well that I want to make the decisions in relationships, and that I don't enjoy a lot of alone time, it sinks my spirits.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting that you feel you get along with extroverts better in general @Northstar . As you probably know, my bf is an ILE, and my best friends are also extroverts, largely. Opposites attract, but so can those who are similar to us.

How do you feel when you interact with people? I am just curious. Honestly I’d prefer if you answer in PM because I feel like you’d be too tempted to skew your reply due to onlookers.
    Last edited by sbbds; 05-26-2020 at 01:00 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    How do you feel when you interact with people? I am just curious. Honestly I’d prefer if you answer in PM because I feel like you’d be too tempted to skew your reply due to onlookers.
    I have no hidden agenda in answering this question, actually I don't really know many times. I'm not that aware of my feelings, especially at the moment.

But I've noticed that I usually try to end discussions as fast as possible. To reach a conclusion instead of going on and on and further speculating on something. I just noticed this 15mins ago when talking about our project with LSE colleague, he seems to want to prolong the discussions and always comes with more and more ideas and opinions, while I try to put an end to it and get rid of him. It's not that I dislike him as a person. I just don't like prolonged interaction in business matters and try to end such discussions with a conclusion as fast as possible, especially on the phone, getting impatient when someone wants me to hang on after I've already arrived at a conclusion for the matter.

When it comes to pleasant non-business discussions with a person I like a lot then I am the opposite and try to keep the discussion going and try to come up with more topics.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no hidden agenda in answering this question, actually I don't really know many times. I'm not that aware of my feelings, especially at the moment.

But I've noticed that I usually try to end discussions as fast as possible. To reach a conclusion instead of going on and on and further speculating on something. I just noticed this 15mins ago when talking about our project with LSE colleague, he seems to want to prolong the discussions and always comes with more and more ideas and opinions, while I try to put an end to it and get rid of him. It's not that I dislike him as a person. I just don't like prolonged interaction in business matters and try to end such discussions with a conclusion as fast as possible, especially on the phone, getting impatient when someone wants me to hang on after I've already arrived at a conclusion for the matter.

When it comes to pleasant non-business discussions with a person I like a lot then I am the opposite and try to keep the discussion going and try to come up with more topics.
    Cool. I am the same and I would honestly imagine most others are the same lol almost regardless of type. Who likes dragging things on endlessly about work shit?

When it comes to certain people I like to talk with, I like to talk with them and even just be in their presence. I’m not necessarily that talkative actually, and regularly get typed as introverted.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m drinking beer and enjoying your thread rn @Northstar , and I don’t even drink usually.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow, @Northstar. I just watched your video and instantly thought "SLE".

I can't easily tell the difference in chat between SLE and LSI, but the video makes that pretty clear. Maybe @Sol is right; video typing is far better than typing from still pictures.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to pick up the wheel bearing that I ordered." <= SLE practical immediacy in the environment. I think an LSI would be more likely to talk about some plans for future development. Development in a more general sense.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that videos are far better than still images, and even better, natural video conversations : D (zoom calls, Skype calls, etc.)

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    "Tomorrow, I'm going to pick up the wheel bearing that I ordered."
    Yeah, but the fuckers haven't replied to my repeated messages asking if they've actually shipped it and what's the tracking number. Tesla Service here is the worst when it comes to contacting them. I tried calling them but the number is not accepting any calls. Drives me crazy when I don't know if they're actually doing something about it or just sitting with a thumb up their ass. I always prefer to pick up things and deal with issues in person because then I can be sure it's done immediately and correctly.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, but the fuckers haven't replied to my repeated messages asking if they've actually shipped it and what's the tracking number. Tesla Service here is the worst when it comes to contacting them. I tried calling them but the number is not accepting any calls. Drives me crazy when I don't know if they're actually doing something about it or just sitting with a thumb up their ass. I always prefer to pick up things and deal with issues in person because then I can be sure it's done immediately and correctly.
    Organizations are reflections of the one guy who is running them. What kind of a guy doesn't care about customer relations?

Incidentally, @Northstar, I have rebuilt Mercedes engines and a Jaguar differential and drive train without any problems whatsoever, but it was a different story when it came to a Mercedes wheel bearing.

There are three recommended ways to set the clearance on a new wheel bearing.
    1.) Fully tighten the bearing lock nut after reassembly, then back it off a set number of degrees, according to the shop manual.
    2.) Place an indicator on the wheel, move the wheel axially on the spindle shaft while tightening the bearing lock nut until the bearing play, measured in line with the spindle axis, is xx.xx amount, according to the manual.
    3.) Connect a torque wrench to the wheel and tighten the bearing lock nut until the frictional drag on the wheel reaches some set amount, according to the manual.

I did all three methods, got the same position for the bearing lock nut, which was a bit tighter than the previous position but I figured that was due to bearing manufacturing differences, so I closed everything up and drove the car. Thirty minutes later the car tried to jump sideways off the road. I stopped the car (luckily, I had just pulled out of a gas station and was going very slowly), examined the wheel, and found that the bearing's rollers had fallen out of the melted cage and the only thing holding the wheel on the car was the brake caliper surrounding the brake disk. Obviously, I had tightened the nut too much and the bearing overheated and self-destructed.

The three methods failed me when I tried them. My fault, I'm sure, but still....

My present method, which invariably works, is to take a punch and mark the position of the bearing lock nut with respect to the spindle shaft. One punch mark on the shaft, one on the nut. Once I've replaced the bearings and the seals and the nut locking plate, I just tighten the bearing lock nut to its former position and lock it in place. Hasn't failed me yet.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-26-2020 at 02:50 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Organizations are reflections of the one guy who is running them. What kind of a guy doesn't care about customer relations?
    Yeah, I like Elon but that shit drives me crazy. He hates his customers, I can relate to that, but I try to provide perfect customer service in my own side business and that is the reason it continues to flourish. Tesla did have a great customer service when it was a young company, but the growth of the company and their market share has far outpaced the capabilities of their service organization.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incidentally, @Northstar, I have rebuilt Mercedes engines and a Jaguar differential and drive train without any problems whatsoever, but it was a different story when it came to the Mercedes wheel bearing.

There are three recommended ways to set the clearance on a new wheel bearing.
    1.) Fully tighten the bearing lock nut after assembly, then back it off a set number of degrees, according to the shop manual.
    2.) Place an indicator on the wheel, move the wheel axially in the spindle shaft while tightening the bearing lock nut until the bearing play, in line with the spindle axis, is xx.x amount, according to the manual.
    3.) Connect a torque wrench to the wheel and tighten the bearing lock nut until the frictional drag on the wheel reaches some set amount, according to the manual.

I did all three methods, got the same position for the bearing lock nut, which was a bit tighter than the previous position but I figured that was due to bearing manufacturing differences, so I closed everything up and drove the car. Thirty minutes later the car tried to jump sideways off the road. I stopped the car (luckily, I had just pulled out of a gas station and was going very slowly), examined the wheel, and found that the bearing's rollers had fallen out of the melted cage and the only thing holding the wheel on the car was the brake caliper surrounding the brake disk. Obviously, I had tightened the nut too much and the bearing overheated and self-destructed.

The three methods failed me when I tried them. My fault, I'm sure, but still....

My present method, which invariably works, is to take a punch and mark the position of the bearing lock nut with respect to the spindle shaft. One punch mark on the shaft, one on the nut. Once I've replaced the bearings and the seals and the nut locking plate, I just tighten the bearing lock nut to its former position and lock it in place. Hasn't failed me yet.
    Heh, that's the problem with wheel bearings that have the play set by the lock nut. Obviously the frictional drag measurement was skewed by something that caused your over-tightening problem. I'm not a fan of such methods, friction is way too easily affected by external factors and this is why the best method of torquing is to actually measure the amount of stretch on the fastener (this is what you're trying to do when torquing down things). If that is not possible, then torquing a certain amount of degrees tends to be more reliable than a torque wrench value which is easily skewed by the amount or lack of lubrication on the threads/contact surface.

Fortunately, the Tesla wheel bearing is of the modern type where the bearing play is set at factory by integrating it within the wheel hub. The lock nut just holds it in place and overtightening it doesn't have an effect on the bearing play. It saves the trouble of pressing out the old bearing, pressing in the new bearing, and setting the correct bearing play. The obvious downside is that you have to replace the whole wheel hub at a higher cost when it fails (~$350 for the hub, a bearing might cost $50). But it saves a lot of time and trouble so I'm fine with that deal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Maybe @Sol is right; video typing is far better than typing from still pictures.
    Video has more pictures. Also this data has more natural, lesser controlled states. So this shoud better describe nonverbal behavior than several somehow selected photos.

Just photos would be acceptable in case of physiognomy usage - static body traits, not nonverbal behavior. There are such practices and typers which used physiognomy as main method, but this approach is baseless.
    The socioforum's experiment which I saw which used photos + questionnaire has given lesser average typing match than mine with bloggers videos. Though as photos have some nonverbal, - photos experiments should give typing matches above accidental if people use nonverbal VI.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really great that you are posting these videos!

You seem like a Harmonizing subtype. I think you could very well be H-SLE.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Really great that you are posting these videos!

You seem like a Harmonizing subtype. I think you could very well be H-SLE.
    That's an interesting and new take. I have little to no experience with Gulenko's DCNH subtypes (somehow didn't like the idea when I first came across it), but I understand that H means boosted Si and Ni, making you more introverted. I could see that. I'll have to get Gulenko's book and read it myself to make any conclusions about its validity, though.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's an interesting and new take. I have little to no experience with Gulenko's DCNH subtypes (somehow didn't like the idea when I first came across it), but I understand that H means boosted Si and Ni, making you more introverted. I could see that. I'll have to get Gulenko's book and read it myself to make any conclusions about its validity, though.
    DCNH is very interesting to observe in real life. It becomes a hobby. You notice that someone seems "introverted" or "extraverted" but when you interact more the real type becomes visible. DCNH is a good tool to sort out impressions, so one doesn't confuse some subtype phenomena with main type. I like it.

If you want to check the validity of dcnh then I'd say the only way is to just collect more and more impressions of people. But it is a simple fact that people of the same type can be very different as persons. dcnh explains why, at least partly. There are articles on dcnh in this forum, so the book is not necessary.

It would be interesting to know your experience with creative subtypes. One can often find H and C subtypes together, as friends or partners.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    DCNH is very interesting to observe in real life. It becomes a hobby. You notice that someone seems "introverted" or "extraverted" but when you interact more the real type becomes visible. DCNH is a good tool to sort out impressions, so one doesn't confuse some subtype phenomena with main type. I like it.
    This is not true. Even Gulenko wants to refer to Nardi's brain activity charts before even thinks DCNH subtype.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    This is not true. Even Gulenko wants to refer to Nardi's brain activity charts before even thinks DCNH subtype.
    what is not true?

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's always fun when people post videos of themselves. Way to open yourself up to endless speculation and critique

I haven't thoroughly read everyone else's thoughts, but mine are that you seem like an SLE-Ti. I would be more certain if I saw you interacting with somebody you were comfortable with.

It's just a gut feeling that you're more Fi/relations vulnerable than Ne/ideas vulnerable. It seems like you are being careful here in the video because you're not talking to anyone you're comfortable with, so come off more introverted and Ti-heavy than you normally do? I wonder if an LSI would put forth more Se in a situation like this....just a guess that people tend to put forth the creative when they're not totally comfortable. I know that I can come off very Fe-heavy in new situations before I switch into acting like myself, which is quieter (constant Fe feels like work after a while).

Take it for what it's worth: an IEI's gut-feely impressions.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    It's always fun when people post videos of themselves. Way to open yourself up to endless speculation and critique

I haven't thoroughly read everyone else's thoughts, but mine are that you seem like an SLE-Ti. I would be more certain if I saw you interacting with somebody you were comfortable with.

It's just a gut feeling that you're more Fi/relations vulnerable than Ne/ideas vulnerable. It seems like you are being careful here in the video because you're not talking to anyone you're comfortable with, so come off more introverted and Ti-heavy than you normally do? I wonder if an LSI would put forth more Se in a situation like this....just a guess that people tend to put forth the creative when they're not totally comfortable. I know that I can come off very Fe-heavy in new situations before I switch into acting like myself, which is quieter (constant Fe feels like work after a while).

Take it for what it's worth: an IEI's gut-feely impressions.
    Yeah, I respect gut feelings, I use them a lot myself.

I think how introverted I come off as is dependent on the setting and the people I interact with. I'm pretty extroverted with people I know and enjoy being with. When talking to a room of strangers (like in these videos), I become very businesslike and serious, trying to sound serious and competent. I like interacting with people but tend to enjoy smaller groups much more than crowds.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@grumpyvic81, I'm not disappointed. I've always seen you as LSI-Se. Your Ti logic is unmistakable.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took me a whopping 10 seconds to conclude LSI

I just saw Aramas has you as delta J. I'm torn now because I usually find common ground with him on vi. I'll look more in depth tomorrow when I've slept more than a few hours the night before
    Last edited by kingslayer; 05-27-2020 at 04:24 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast