Like think it twice but never, never learn. Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Damn it! . See I wish I was autistic, at least it would be a good excuse. On second thought maybe not.. don't want to become a burden on people.
    You ok bro? I don't have a problem with anything you do or say, and so far nobody else seems to. The forum encounter I mentioned was just a difference in thought process and miscommunication on both our parts and that's OK. That's human for everybody and it's part of this forum experience, and it's a part of the typing process from what I understand. Your fixation on autism though is pretty autistic lol.

Although it's worth noting that a lot of autistic people are well functioning members of society.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

Model G: IEI-CNHD
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    You ok bro? I don't have a problem with anything you do or say, and so far nobody else seems to. The forum encounter I mentioned was just a difference in thought process and miscommunication on both our parts and that's OK. That's human for everybody and it's part of this forum experience, and it's a part of the typing process from what I understand. Your fixation on autism though is pretty autistic lol.

Although it's worth noting that a lot of autistic people are well functioning members of society.
    I thought of something that may be relevant.

I almost always use people as a soundboard. That is how I clarify ideas most often, bouncing thoughts off others to see what they think, how they think about it so I can add other perspectives I may fail to think of. The interaction helps me think... hmm. Sounds kinda Ne-ish.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I thought of something that may be relevant.

I almost always use people as a soundboard. That is how I clarify ideas most often, bouncing thoughts off others to see what they think, how they think about it so I can add other perspectives I may fail to think of. The interaction helps me think... hmm. Sounds kinda Ne-ish.
    That's more like Je. Fe or Te, in your case the latter.