Thread: SLI or IEE.. help mee

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    So what kind of NF?
    Any, rose colored glasses stereotype is MBTI nonsense or more Enneagram-related

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXdedXx View Post
    Yeah, sounds like the typical MBTI ENFP and enneagram 7 descriptor. Like, I have seen the exact phrase in descriptions for them.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Like think it twice but never, never learn. Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    It'd be better if we stopped associating to cooking so much. It's going to confuse people. There could be a relation, I guess, but other ways I believe Si manifests with me:

-I'll create an atmosphere with lights and music for guests or alike. An ambiance. Even when I'm not expecting anyone, in my mind I'm selecting types of music for occasions. Presentation and mood.
    - I'll take a trip somewhere and mark all the cool places in my mind so that I can revist them with other people and show this special, one-of-a-kind spot I discovered to them.
    - Changing into comfy clothes when I get home is akin to mind transition.
    - I like to introduce people to 'worthy' items of consideration: music, books, films, places.
    - A certain light plus a special breeze with the right angle can completely change the emotional charge of scenery (Si+Fe)
    - Daydreams can be a fabricated scene that can be modified, as if I'm constructing a scene in a film or a stanza in a poem. The daydream is that I'm outside of it. Again, mood and presentation.

Not liking to cook or being a bad cook does not mean you're not a Si ego.
    Thank you for this. My ESE mother is like this, she doesn't think she enjoys cooking but she goes out of her way to serve others due to her caregiver approach/lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by xXdedXx View Post
    True, at least in the context of them being on all the time. The "uwu the world is so beautiful and full of flowers and peace and loveliness rawr XD" mode that's supposedly on all the time is so MBTI NF haha.

As for @shotgunfingers typing, shotgun does seem to be Fe polr and an Ne user. I'm not saying I'm the most well spoken bitch on this forum but the way we couldn't read each other in our interaction last night I think would be an example of differing quadras interacting, the difference between Fe and Fi mainly. He literally explained to me how emoticons worked as a friendly re-affirmation, even though most all the emoticons on this forum have a very clear meaning that don't require a cultural context specific to this forum, so it was one of the most stereotypical Fe polr things I've ever seen. Plus the way he asserts textbook knowledge seems Te.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

Model G: IEI-CNHD
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    As for @shotgunfingers typing, shotgun does seem to be Fe polr and an Ne user. I'm not saying I'm the most well spoken bitch on this forum but the way we couldn't read each other in our interaction last night I think would be an example of differing quadras interacting, the difference between Fe and Fi mainly. He literally explained to me how emoticons worked as a friendly re-affirmation, even though most all the emoticons on this forum have a very clear meaning that don't require a cultural context specific to this forum, so it was one of the most stereotypical Fe polr things I've ever seen. Plus the way he asserts textbook knowledge seems Te.
    Damn it! . See I wish I was autistic, at least it would be a good excuse. On second thought maybe not.. don't want to become a burden on people.

Like think it twice but never, never learn. Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn it! . See I wish I was autistic, at least it would be a good excuse. On second thought maybe not.. don't want to become a burden on people.
    You ok bro? I don't have a problem with anything you do or say, and so far nobody else seems to. The forum encounter I mentioned was just a difference in thought process and miscommunication on both our parts and that's OK. That's human for everybody and it's part of this forum experience, and it's a part of the typing process from what I understand. Your fixation on autism though is pretty autistic lol.

Although it's worth noting that a lot of autistic people are well functioning members of society.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

Model G: IEI-CNHD
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    You ok bro? I don't have a problem with anything you do or say, and so far nobody else seems to. The forum encounter I mentioned was just a difference in thought process and miscommunication on both our parts and that's OK. That's human for everybody and it's part of this forum experience, and it's a part of the typing process from what I understand. Your fixation on autism though is pretty autistic lol.

Although it's worth noting that a lot of autistic people are well functioning members of society.
    I thought of something that may be relevant.

I almost always use people as a soundboard. That is how I clarify ideas most often, bouncing thoughts off others to see what they think, how they think about it so I can add other perspectives I may fail to think of. The interaction helps me think... hmm. Sounds kinda Ne-ish.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought of something that may be relevant.

I almost always use people as a soundboard. That is how I clarify ideas most often, bouncing thoughts off others to see what they think, how they think about it so I can add other perspectives I may fail to think of. The interaction helps me think... hmm. Sounds kinda Ne-ish.
    That's more like Je. Fe or Te, in your case the latter.