Hmm. At first glance, wouldn't it seem the opposite? Emotionally, Alphas are Children and Betas are Adolescents. Kids and teens have a harder time controlling their emotions than adults and the elderly, generally speaking.

But maybe not older people. Delta dementia? LoL And children are ironically, much more in control than Walmart society gives them credit for. 'You're in control, just like a child' as Madonna would say back before she went nutso.

That would leave Betas and Deltas being the weakest at controlling their emotions and Alphas and Gammas being the best at it. Emotions don't really come from psychological constructs but from the artistic contradictions inside them anyway.

IEEs are often therapists and IEIs are often coaxed by their ESE moms into therapy. It doesn't work because it's an emotionally reactive person trying to teach another emotionally reactive person how to not be emotionally reactive. I think honestly it would be better for the IEI to listen to a supervisor that didn't piss him off as much, like maybe a LIE that was more lowkey with Te naturally (Remember, we're all individuals more than we are sociotypes) ... or a SEE semi-dual perhaps.

But if your theory is right, I think it only seems that way because of Te's ability to institutionalize and externalize emotions or something. So Te/Fi valuers have a greater tendency to feel like they are seconds away from cracking and exploding like a Stepford Wife or something. So it appears they are in less in control. Fe/Ti feels more 'pure' and baby-ish and thus in greater control. I think this is a NTR thing probably, but I like my crazy theory anyway. =D