View Poll Results: Initial Feedback On Type?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • EII Fi-Ne

2 66.67%
  • SEI Si-Fe

1 33.33%
  • Something else

0 0%

Thread: SEI or EII?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jumpintoillusions View Post
    This is an extract of a blog post I wrote for a MBTI Tumblr blog, if this gives anymore insight into my mind? I know in MBTI types are different to Socionics, but in MBTI I was typed as an INFP however I do find I relate to the ISFJ profile in terms of behaviour (being dutiful, caretaking, quiet, trying to be orderly, good natured, bit unsure about insights and the future) but in an ISFJ group I joined because I said I enjoyed daydreaming and reflecting on lots of theories and mythology that it meant I wasn’t one; however some ISFJs said they related to what I said. Ah anyways, this is Socionics not MBTI...

“I’m always gauging what my feelings and reactions are to people, events, media, objects.

When I peruse fiction in all it’s forms, I insert myself into the storyline and reflect on how I’d be feeling, thinking and reacting to the same events.

Actually, when I come across people in day to day life too I try to imagine how I’d feel in their shoes. I understand innately though however that people are all different and also spend time analysing who they are, trying to discern who they are as a person, what they think, feel, their tastes, their values. This happens over time but I’m loyal to my findings.”
    Yeah, I can see why you're stuck between these two typings. Have you compared the creative and PoLr functions of these two types? Creative Ne vs. Fe and PoLr Te vs. Se? It's also important to consider, I think, that SEI has 4D Fi, though unvalued. So you will be good at using this function, if SEI, but not value it in the same way you value using Fe. Same goes for EII with Ne and Ni. Have you looked through Model A?

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Yeah, I can see why you're stuck between these two typings. Have you compared the creative and PoLr functions of these two types? Creative Ne vs. Fe and PoLr Te vs. Se? It's also important to consider, I think, that SEI has 4D Fi, though unvalued. So you will be good at using this function, if SEI, but not value it in the same way you value using Fe. Same goes for EII with Ne and Ni. Have you looked through Model A?
    Well, in regards to Te, I feel like I’m more receptive to input that it being my Polr. For example, while my natural state is clumsy with daily matters- forgetting to check shop opening times before going, unsure how to change a car engine part - but I feel embarassed about these slip ups. I suppose Polr and suggestive would be awkward and have unease. However while SEIs are said to be reluctant to change their way of doing tasks, in contrast I'm always seeking ways I can improve and change my methods to ways that are less energy expending but produce same, or even better, concrete results. Which makes me think I’m perhaps not Te Polr.

I’m unsure yet about how I use Fe; I’m still trying to understand how it works fully within me. I guess I come across as really shy and a bit anxious but I’ve been told I’m quite a calming presence, sweet and emotional but in a contained way. I think I vibe more as Fe creative anyways however I don’t really see myself as being that expressive or group focused. I prefer one on one interactions, and if I’m not in the right frame of mind I’ll leave a social situation rather than stick it out and put on a happy face.

Hm for Ne, I think I do consider a lot of alternatives and possibilities, although I get a lot of pleasure and inspiration from fiction, real life situations and conversations; I like to mix up what already exists. I do feel like my Ne is really strong but then again I could be naively believing it’s better than it is..
    Last edited by jumpintoillusions; 05-16-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jumpintoillusions View Post
    Well, in regards to Te, I feel like I’m more receptive to input that it being my Polr.
    there is no clear ways to understand is a function "polr" or just weak. and it's hard to understand is a function valued without IR
    your doubts between SEI and EII is the example that you can't distinguish even is your possible ego F is Fe or Fi, while to understand nuances about weak functions would be harder

if you want to get the help, the only good way is to give your video to see your nonverbal
    the alternative is to type yourself by tests, to get most common traits by them and then to find what your type fits best by IR effects with people near you

while arguing by doubtful reasoning with random noobs on forums is bad way to get a help and to understand your type

wbr