Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
@Taffy

Would you mind elaborating on "I do love relationships where there's a lot of emphasis on power dynamics. Who's gonna playfully overpower who and not get pissy about it, so to speak. It's all for fun."

What does this look like?
Hi! Thank you for asking a question, I haven't really replied to much since I didn't want to appear like I was trying to put bias or bolster my own questionnaire. This is a pretty good question since there's power dynamics to all relationships, friendships, and pretty much everything, in the end.

To answer your question it's more push and pull than anything else, I suppose. Like a game of tug and war.

If anything, when confronted in a casual setting, I do have a tendency to under react, but it still excites me. The confrontation can be about anything and any topic, and it won't upset me in the manner that it would to many others. I am not a robot and I do get hurt, but that's ok in the long run so long as their opinions, analysis, overall energy, and even their insults if it comes to that are entertaining.

After a short time of analyzing them, their weak spots, what makes them tick, I will bite back with something that most people wouldn't dare to do to, specifically tailored to the individual to try and take the upper hand, and see how they react to that.

If they're into it then cool, if not then oh well :(

I could see myself getting involved in some really unhealthy relationship dynamics in all honesty.

It's worth noting that the vast majority of the time, most of me "biting back" and playing around isn't with romantic intention and I've even had similar dynamics with friends. But the above is a vague example.

My apologies that it took me some time to reply. I'm not very self reflective unless I get really depressed, so I literally had to take shower to get those thoughts running, and reminiscence on the past on people I've come across that I've been romantically interested that I've had this dynamic with.