• IEE

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%

Thread: Type Taffy! (The Extended Questionnaire v3.0)

Hybrid View

Like think it twice but never, never learn. Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    @Taffy

Would you mind elaborating on "I do love relationships where there's a lot of emphasis on power dynamics. Who's gonna playfully overpower who and not get pissy about it, so to speak. It's all for fun."

What does this look like?
    Hi! Thank you for asking a question, I haven't really replied to much since I didn't want to appear like I was trying to put bias or bolster my own questionnaire. This is a pretty good question since there's power dynamics to all relationships, friendships, and pretty much everything, in the end.

To answer your question it's more push and pull than anything else, I suppose. Like a game of tug and war.

If anything, when confronted in a casual setting, I do have a tendency to under react, but it still excites me. The confrontation can be about anything and any topic, and it won't upset me in the manner that it would to many others. I am not a robot and I do get hurt, but that's ok in the long run so long as their opinions, analysis, overall energy, and even their insults if it comes to that are entertaining.

After a short time of analyzing them, their weak spots, what makes them tick, I will bite back with something that most people wouldn't dare to do to, specifically tailored to the individual to try and take the upper hand, and see how they react to that.

If they're into it then cool, if not then oh well :(

I could see myself getting involved in some really unhealthy relationship dynamics in all honesty.

It's worth noting that the vast majority of the time, most of me "biting back" and playing around isn't with romantic intention and I've even had similar dynamics with friends. But the above is a vague example.

My apologies that it took me some time to reply. I'm not very self reflective unless I get really depressed, so I literally had to take shower to get those thoughts running, and reminiscence on the past on people I've come across that I've been romantically interested that I've had this dynamic with.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

Model G: IEI-CNHD
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    Hi! Thank you for asking a question, I haven't really replied to much since I didn't want to appear like I was trying to put bias or bolster my own questionnaire. This is a pretty good question since there's power dynamics to all relationships, friendships, and pretty much everything, in the end.

To answer your question it's more push and pull than anything else, I suppose. Like a game of tug and war.

If anything, when confronted in a casual setting, I do have a tendency to under react, but it still excites me. The confrontation can be about anything and any topic, and it won't upset me in the manner that it would to many others. I am not a robot and I do get hurt, but that's ok in the long run so long as their opinions, analysis, overall energy, and even their insults if it comes to that are entertaining.

After a short time of analyzing them, their weak spots, what makes them tick, I will bite back with something that most people wouldn't dare to do to, specifically tailored to the individual to try and take the upper hand, and see how they react to that.

If they're into it then cool, if not then oh well

I could see myself getting involved in some really unhealthy relationship dynamics in all honesty.

It's worth noting that the vast majority of the time, most of me "biting back" and playing around isn't with romantic intention and I've even had similar dynamics with friends. But the above is a vague example.

My apologies that it took me some time to reply. I'm not very self reflective unless I get really depressed, so I literally had to take shower to get those thoughts running, and reminiscence on the past on people I've come across that I've been romantically interested that I've had this dynamic with.
    Example of the bolded?

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example of the bolded?
    You are pretty nosy~ That's alright though.

A real life example would be me and this really conservative guy similar to my age. We were going at each other for a while since he was super militant in his beliefs and wasn't willing to listen much to other people's standpoints. Me and him bumped into each other at a party and I was wearing a tank top that was objectively hardly showing off any cleavage. As he got more and more intoxicated he eventually began bugging me about how I was dressed, telling me to pull up my shirt or cover up with the jacket that was tied around my waist. I did untie the jacket around my waist, but he should have known better because I did also pull up my shirt. Just not the end he was expecting. I flashed him and asked him if that was better, which made him pretty upset to say the least.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is your typing thread, remember?

You were supposed to share here about yourself, and no one's gonna *mindread* you about where your boundaries are about that.

Look into yourself and decide what your expectations really are about all this bc you are coming off really contradictory and all over the place right now. Also, paranoid.

A real life example would be me and this really conservative guy similar to my age. We were going at each other for a while since he was super militant in his beliefs and wasn't willing to listen much to other people's standpoints. Me and him bumped into each other at a party and I was wearing a tank top that was objectively hardly showing off any cleavage. As he got more and more intoxicated he eventually began bugging me about how I was dressed, telling me to pull up my shirt or cover up with the jacket that was tied around my waist. I did untie the jacket around my waist, but he should have known better because I did also pull up my shirt. Just not the end he was expecting. I flashed him and asked him if that was better, which made him pretty upset to say the least.
    Lol, well that guy sounds like a bad stereotype of LSI-Ti. Super bad Ne PoLR too

He probably had trouble with his prudeness becoming so uninhibited with the alcohol lol

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is your typing thread, remember?

You were supposed to share here about yourself, and no one's gonna *mindread* you about where your boundaries are about that.

Look into yourself and decide what your expectations really are about all this bc you are coming off really contradictory and all over the place right now. Also, paranoid.

Lol, well that guy sounds like a bad stereotype of LSI-Ti. Super bad Ne PoLR too

He probably had trouble with his prudeness becoming so uninhibited with the alcohol lol
    Yeah man, I'm just teasing you I don't expect people to mindread me and I don't understand where boundaries come into play exactly on a typing thread unless someone was asking something beyond crude and inappropriate, in which case I would most likely just clown on them. So, my apologies for coming off like that.

I do react and think wildly different to a lot of different people in a lot of different scenarios, since I get so caught up in my mood. My sleep schedule is all over the place since I have to tend to my family IRL, and as such so is my energy level. Anyways, my mood is a big reason why I don't personally like tests or questionnaires even, because they're difficult for me to gauge myself even when I'm in a neutral mood.

I did think it was maybe forum tradition to post a questionnaire since Sol linked me, and I would have liked to have opinions on type since I'm not self typed. Though I do understand how my erratic nature and IRL circumstances could interfere with that, yeah.

And I don't know what that dude's type was in Socionics but he was probably IxTJ in MBTI.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok this kind of playful teasing sounds kind of beta to me. Maybe EIE after all.

Also I think taking care of your family and getting through med school would require a lot of energy that would point towards Si in superego instead, and EJ energy levels.

Your story of flashing and asking him if that’s better sounds pretty beta too lmao. And your recounts sound reasonably dynamic to me. I was probably getting ahead of myself thinking your one single post about having trouble condensing things would be pointing you strongly towards static.