Thread: You know you're LIE when...

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An estp here explained enjoying doing, performing during sex. That isn't aggression. That is action.

I know Ni types who enjoy utilizing motion in nonsexual and sexual situations. That doesn't mean they aren't moving, themselves, and that doesn't mean they seem nor feel inferior nor subjugated nor inactive. Surfing waves isn't inactive. Gulenko noted the value Ni types place on Se action. He mistakenly talked about one-sided respect and even superiority which can sway readers subconsciously. And the surfer's pattern seeking and insight and projection, utilization, adaptation inspires awe, too, not just the lake or ocean's motion and power, etc. Ni types get awed reactions from partners during sex, too.

Ne types I've known enjoy playfulness with a steady partner, ime. They are still adults, just innovative, whimsical ones.

Si types and I interact less, but I've heard them express what they like to experience, and no imbalance in maturity nor in age comes into it.
    Last edited by nanashi; 07-18-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

when you are not attracted to dramas and don't have a fancy signature with many smiles, what would pointed on F type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

when you prefer F types in IR test, but not T

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    when you prefer F types in IR test, but not T
    Any T base is wrong for you.

Your thinking is not serious from T types' perception.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You want to text your manager an innovative pivot in market segmentation that could mean one of the company's products is once again utilized during the pandemic... around midnight and ...Star Trek makes you cry.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your having a extra hour on a Saturday morning in bed, but awake, involves you explaining fervently to your (absent) former CEO (who ran an NGO, well on the productivity side and poorly on the quantizing and financial side) why they should implement an online innovation they opted not to. *Hands grasping own hair at roots* *eyes looking into ether*
    I might go back and tell her to help reshape it.
    Time for breakfast

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Your having a extra hour on a Saturday morning in bed, but awake, involves you explaining fervently to your (absent) former CEO (who ran an NGO, well on the productivity side and poorly on the quantizing and financial side) why they should implement an online innovation they opted not to. *Hands grasping own hair at roots* *eyes looking into ether*
    I might go back and tell her to help reshape it.
    Time for breakfast
    File under "Spends all their time thinking about the future profitability of the company".

Subheading "Treats body like a replaceable machine that doesn't need a lot of maintenance."

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneagram of TeNx (ENTJ): SOCIONICS LIE Model G https://youtu.be/xnGOyIzBme8
    Last edited by nanashi; 02-15-2021 at 05:59 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some great points on what Te and ENTJ are not and what they are:

There are many ways to lead. The 'only SLE and LIE are leaders' thing is just ...well, bs.

Si-egos could lead in comfort, etc.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    some great points on what Te and ENTJ are not and what they are:

There are many ways to lead. The 'only SLE and LIE are leaders' thing is just ...well, bs.

Si-egos could lead in comfort, etc.
    Is it just me or does the Asian looking girl seem to get bored or not like when the other girl talks?

The Asian girl makes sense to me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...you search the memory-alpha Star Trek wiki for a thought example for a political discussion post you're writing for your class.