Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Supervision info transfer

  1. #1
    chocolatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    TIM
    IEI 417
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Supervision info transfer

    There is someone, I think it's also Gulenko, who keeps saying that the fastest way of information transfer is from supervisor to supervisee.. why is that?
    And just out of curiousity, what would be the next "fastest" ways then?

  2. #2
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,074
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    There is someone, I think it's also Gulenko, who keeps saying that the fastest way of information transfer is from supervisor to supervisee.. why is that?
    And just out of curiousity, what would be the next "fastest" ways then?
    Supervision is fastest because of the same cognitive style and the inability of the supervisee to resist the information transfer due to the asymmetry of the relationship.

  3. #3
    Itsme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    290
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i see it the other way around, usually it were my supervisors getting the information transfer from me.
    The dynamic i can recall was me being supervised, trying to prove myself and doing my TeNi stuff, my supervisor taking up the information and educating me more on the level of behavior and values while i justified my actions and views using their creative and role function.

    Also i see the somewhat reverse occur with my supervisees, i usually supervise them on how to bring their humanistic views in accordance with the real circumstances and judge their logic while deeply sympathizing with their humanistic approach and trying to realize this too; we usually tend to agree on a lot of the fundamentals in both directions.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,565
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    There is someone, I think it's also Gulenko, who keeps saying that the fastest way of information transfer is from supervisor to supervisee.. why is that?
    it's not that. as the fastest way to transfer the info relates to strenght and value.
    so you should consciously process the best info goten by your leading function from the same leading function of other one.
    it's identity and comparative IR in their leading region

    > And just out of curiousity, what would be the next "fastest" ways then?

    from 2nd function of other one to your leading function: mirror, lesser reviser [lesser as you lesser trust and lesser get pleasure from those people]

    P.S. forget Gulenko
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In my experience, it's always identity for the fastest transfer. With supervision, you are usually quite negatively affected (ie. emotionally), so it's not optimal learning just because of that.

    Obviously also depends on subtypes (to answer your question on "which is the second best") and whether you /like/ information which is being transferred (if it does align with your knowledge, with your values, your observations, whatever). I guess I wouldn't be sold on my identical trying to preach religion on me.

  6. #6
    chocolatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    TIM
    IEI 417
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Supervision is fastest because of the same cognitive style and the inability of the supervisee to resist the information transfer due to the asymmetry of the relationship.
    By "cognitive style" do you mean the "vortical-synergetic" and whatnot stuff?

  7. #7
    chocolatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    TIM
    IEI 417
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    it's not that. as the fastest way to transfer the info relates to strenght and value.
    so you should consciously process the best info goten by your leading function from the same leading function of other one.
    it's identity and comparative IR in their leading region

    > And just out of curiousity, what would be the next "fastest" ways then?

    from 2nd function of other one to your leading function: mirror, lesser reviser [lesser as you lesser trust and lesser get pleasure from those people]

    P.S. forget Gulenko
    How come you don't agree with Gulenko? just asking out of curiosity.
    I've always read his stuff and found it quite interesting, even if it may not be completely correct.

  8. #8
    Rebelondeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,599
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    F-output is best absorbed by N-input while T-output is more compatible with S-input. In the left ring of supervision, the output of the supervisor is compatible with the supervisee's input but the opposite isn't true. In the left ring of supervision, the output of the supervisee is compatible with the supervisor's input but again the opposite isn't true. Any communication 'boost' of these relationships is in one direction, which can have more of a negative effect; it's perhaps better to have equal inefficiency. Communication is most efficient on two-way streets such as with LII-ESE.......

    a.k.a. I/O

  9. #9
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,689
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    F-output is best absorbed by N-input while T-output is more compatible with S-input. In the left ring of supervision, the output of the supervisor is compatible with the supervisee's input but the opposite isn't true. In the left ring of supervision, the output of the supervisee is compatible with the supervisor's input but again the opposite isn't true. Any communication 'boost' of these relationships is in one direction, which can have more of a negative effect; it's perhaps better to have equal inefficiency. Communication is most efficient on two-way streets such as with LII-ESE.......

    a.k.a. I/O
    Why do you always end posts the same way, with the trailing ellipsis and content emoji?

  10. #10
    a two horned unicorn renegade Chin Diaper 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    mb ILE-H🄯 LE
    Posts
    6,019
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Why do you always end posts the same way, with the trailing ellipsis and content emoji?
    LII's have weird repetitive habits. Like someone who hears about something he likes he repeats the same mantra again and again till the end of time. Let's call it demonstrative Ni.
    Uncertified public verbal executioner of ESI. Tickets will be available soon.
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

    Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

  11. #11
    Rebelondeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,599
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Why do you always end posts the same way, with the trailing ellipsis and content emoji?
    I could say so much more but what I say isn't scientifically proven so humour me with what I have said.
    I'm a control systems engineer and still not accustomed to expressing myself like many do on this site. I've been meaning to stop.

    a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 05-19-2020 at 12:00 PM.

  12. #12
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I could say so much more but what I say isn't scientifically proven so humour me with what I have said.
    I'm a control systems engineer and still not accustomed to expressing myself like many do on this site. I've been meaning to stop.

    a.k.a. I/O
    I thought it was interesting with your input/output/memory analogies (as in the profile pic). Having studied and applied control systems theory during much of my career I find it to be very useful in surprising fields. PID controllers can be used to control myriad things which means their real-world behavior could be modelled so also..

  13. #13
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,689
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I could say so much more but what I say isn't scientifically proven so humour me with what I have said.
    I'm a control systems engineer and still not accustomed to expressing myself like many do on this site. I've been meaning to stop.

    a.k.a. I/O
    It’s ok. You don’t need to stop lol. It just reminds me of bulletin boards from the early 2000s, like a blast from the past.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •