Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
I feel like your typing me is significant somehow. Thank you.

I am talking to my friend who I met in person right now who was saying I did not seem very outwardly expressive and that he could only see my emotions "seeping through the cracks" at points. I've tried to say this kind of stuff to people so many times lol. He said it made him consider a logical type for me, but that he thought I identified with feeling, which I do. Fe ignoring has always made a lot of sense. I only reserve my expressive emotions for the most comfortable conditions. Meeting this guy and having him see what I see, what my dad sees, what people who know me see is relieving. However, I was a little under the weather during our meetup, but still I don't think I was behaving drastically different than I normally do. I am nice, I do compliment people sometimes and sometimes I initiate conversation when out in public, it's something I've gotten better at as I've gotten older, but I'm not a very enthusiastic or motivating person. I think I've actually dated a couple of IEE, one of them was a pretty good relationship and I miss him as a friend. I remember a lot of the things I would say he would get very enthusiastic and his eyes would light up, it was nice lol. I actually feel kind of embarrassed being emotionally demonstrative to people, unless it's my boyfriend (a good one I know likes me and I feel safe with) or a kid I am close to. I can be very dry and deadpan, but I can also be warm in a chill, not overly demonstrative way.

Anyway, I know I can build a case for almost any type pretty well and I have with IEE in the past, I don't blame people for believing I am this type, but I'm pretty sure spending some time with me off the net would change this. If I am IEE someone needs to explain why my Si isn't at 1D level and why I have been more of an intratim than extratim my whole life. As stated in one of my typing videos, even as a baby I hated people staring at me and giving me too much attention. I have never been an extrovert. So I would just need a pretty decent explanation for this, which I have yet to really see.