Thread: League of Legend Pro Players and Streamers

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default League of Legend Pro Players and Streamers

In the interest of making this forum feel less old and boring, I'm going to type some of the people in the community from my favourite game.

You are welcome to jump in of course.

I will start with the legend, the best player in the world.

In-game Name: Faker
    Type: LII

Most decorated player, and still on top of his game.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In-game Name: Xpeke
    Type: LIE

Former player and current owner of Origen. Famous for popularizing a new strategy of ending the game, probably the most recognised in the game across all ranks - the backdoor, that was eventually named after him (the Xpeke).

The play happens at 2:40

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In-game Name: MadLife
    Type: ILI

Made the support role what it is today, and created a whole generation of support players who looked up to him. Known for his insane predictions of enemy movements, and one of the top skill shot based players in the world. Currently retired, works as a caster for the game.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will add more later. This is more of a fun project, so don't think of it as an official list or anything.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like League so can't comment, but love your little description blurbs (if they aren't yours then lol oh well).

IMO still pic VI-wise they check out.
    @Kernal Another round-face ILI. remember "otherworldlyish" remark

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quez View Post
    I don't like League so can't comment, but love your little description blurbs (if they aren't yours then lol oh well).

IMO still pic VI-wise they check out.
    Thank you. They are mine. I know most people here don't play it, so I tried to add interesting stuff.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Faker could be LSI instead. It's hard to tell with white asians because it's the majority, but there is an 'evilness', 'calculativeness', and so on, look to his dark/black eyes (the majority comment, not the evil etc part). But I think LII and also Ne is very common for white asians males. And League has always undoubtedly felt like an LII game to me.

Thing is, the name of "Faker" is devious, hidden, surprising, etc, which I think is often a way of being/qualities LSI idealizes.

I'm intrigued, but busy this moment.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Faker could be LSI instead. It's hard to tell with white asians because it's the majority, but there is an 'evilness', 'calculativeness', and so on, look to his dark/black eyes (the majority comment, not the evil etc part). But I think LII and also Ne is very common for white asians males. And League has always undoubtedly felt like an LII game to me.

Thing is, the name of "Faker" is devious, hidden, surprising, etc, which I think is often qualities/ways of being LSI idealizes.

I'm intrigued, but busy this moment.
    There is always a chance, but I very much doubt it. I have been following him since his arrival to the scene. I have a few obvious LSI examples, but most of them are non-pros.

In-game Name: Apdo or Dopa
    Type: SLE

Korea’s Infamous Solo-queue Outlaw

Probably the biggest "what if" in the scene. Considered the greatest SoloQ player (non-pro) of all time. Can play four different roles, and occasionally plays fill: (plays whatever role is available). But was permanently banned from playing competitively due to elo-boosting, i.e. ranking up someone else's account for money. The biggest league streamer by far. Moved to China to pursue his streaming career, and has a huge following.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apdo fits SLE VI like a glove lol.
    https://i.imgur.com/grF4pNc.png

Also has that shifty, to-the-side-but-still-intently-looking thing: https://i.imgur.com/Qo1UjKr.png

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apdo fits SLE VI like a glove lol.
    https://i.imgur.com/grF4pNc.png

Also has that shifty, to-the-side-but-still-intently-looking thing: https://i.imgur.com/Qo1UjKr.png
    He occasionally explains how to play the game, on a high level, to his viewers. His comments are considered gospel even by pros. His knowledge is unmatched.

His Ti on full display:

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In-game Name: Peanut
    Type: IEE

Cutest player imo, that is all you need to know. lol jk, flashy player. Played for the best teams, but can be very inconsistent.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In-game Name: Hashinshin
    Type: LSI

Streamer

Known for being a very mechanically skilled player and aggressive play style, but lacking map awareness or macro knowledge. Known under several different nicknames such as "The Super Top", some of them being used as jokes. Probably the whiniest player in the game. Criticises the game's balance team and rants on stream constantly. Writes novels to his team full of nice words, when losing, in the middle of a match. Always looking for buffs to his favourite champions, and campaigning for nerfs to his counters. Occasionally makes good points. Your typical SoloQ toplane player.

https://twitter.com/Hashinshin/statu...51810443730945

Quote Originally Posted by From his twitter
    The only thing we have to fear is the opposition from the ruling class. United all the working men and women of runeterra are stronger. I do not know what lies beyond the mage domination of league, but it is better than this.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So here is the really fun part.

I will explain the roles in simple terms, and what the best qualities required for each lane, in a separate post. I will try to highlight the best team comps in terms of personality, based on historical data. The tricky thing is that the roles impact and damage is in constant change, and there are actually instances where some skills that were necessary in certain roles have diminished. Riot, the game developer, has actually made the roles all similar to a certain degree, and the roles have lost their uniqueness and charm in large. This has affected certain players and types more than others. SLEs seem to have a natural ability to play any role, given enough time. The more impact the role has the better they perform. Their champion pools are average however. They prefer to play one or two champions. Intuitives seem to be the most inventive and successful in terms of introducing non-meta pocket picks, but they are not necessarily the best performers on them once they become meta. Similar observations can be made in regards to items, builds, strategies, etc. My opinion might change after I'm done with this research. Hopefully there is more to it than that.

This will take a while. I need more data, and I need to type a good amount of players before I do all of that. From what I can tell there isn't a perfect way to play the game but several. I will probably update the OP as well, to reorganise the posts and provide direct links, for easier access. Most teams have analysts working on similar research, a lot of them are freelancers. If you are interested in this stuff, there are plenty more qualified people than me on the internet. My main focus will be on Socionics types. I had plans to do a similar thread on soccer, since I have been an avid follower of the game since childhood, but its more complex and has more variables to account for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Together, we can continue to build a vibrant and supportive community where players of all levels can thrive.

I love the idea of livening up the forum with discussions about League of Legends pros and streamers. It's always inspiring to hear about players like Faker, whose skill and dedication have made him a true legend in the gaming world. His consistency and dominance over the years are truly remarkable and serve as motivation for aspiring players everywhere.
    And for those of us looking to follow in the footsteps of these gaming legends, can Achieve higher LoL ranks easily. With their elo boosting services, climbing the ranks becomes more accessible and efficient, allowing players to focus on improving their skills and enjoying the game.
    Last edited by ChristopherWarner; 03-25-2024 at 08:45 PM.