Thread: Need some help typing myself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need some help typing myself

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?I am a biochem student aiming for premed. I would prefer a career that is mentally stimulating while being altruistic in nature. However, I am beginning to have doubts on that since I think that being a physician is too procedure based and doesn't have much in critical thinking skills. I have been thinking about going to law school to become a public defender recently.

What are your values, and why?

Open mindedness, understanding of other perspectives, curiosity

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

video games, hanging with friends, bothering my brother, learning new hobbies and skills (music theory and mbti/socionics are my current infatuations)

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I am close with my brother who is an INFj. I find that I often have trouble having close relationships with most people though, including most of my friends and family, as I am not sure of how to connect with them. These relationships to me seem superficial and lacking in deep connection.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

Someone that I can talk about anything with, from serious relationship topics to science to random bs. Someone that just "gets" me.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

My mom don't get along, we seem to have issues understanding each other.

How would your friends describe you?

Loud, annoying, likes perverse humor, joker, reckless.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I don't really know what other people see as my strengths (see above). I think that my biggest strength is perceptiveness of perspectives.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

My weaknesses include indecisiveness, procrastination, unorganized, previously mentioned difficulties in relationship forming.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I feel that I am optimistic and can always see the positive side. I would like help with micromanagement of various things in life.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike doing things that I do not have an interest in, I get very bored and get sidetracked very easily. I enjoy things that I consider to be mentally stimulating.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

I am not quite sure, I am very indecisive.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

Travel the world, wanderlust style. I want experience more of the world.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I like people who are very quiet, I don't really know why, but I just feel that these people are often much "deeper" and more interesting than loud people. I do not trust people who seem OVERLY kind, I have always thought that people should always have a little darkness in them and these people are suspicious to me.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

I don't care too much about aesthetics in my environment. I do chores when they are necessary.

How do you behave around strangers?

Very cordial and polite, I keep my joker side hidden until I trust them.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I don't like conflict but I am not too afraid of them. I will probably throw an insult back if I can't back away from the conflict.

What is one common misconception that people have about things? Explain why it is wrong.

I think people are too self centered in the context of perspectives. People are always confused about the intentions behind people's actions due to this.

What did you do last Friday?

I would probably be at my friends' apartment if not for Corona.

If you are doing a video you can stop here or choose from the rest of the questions as you like.
    If you are answering in writing, please answer ALL questions.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

Becoming a better person, I think that I have matured a great deal compared to who I was 4 years ago.

What is something you regret?

I regret the relationships that I have destroyed in the past due to my immaturity. I tend to "neglect the bridge" whenever I have conflicts with people.

Who do you admire, and why?

I admire my brother due to his emotional depth and ability to empathize with people. (I suspect that I might have Fi polr)

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

What other people think of me. I know that I said that I have matured, I am even worse before. I know that it is immature to have this fear, but deep down I know that I still feel this way.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

Agnostic. I believe that it is entirely possible for a higher power to exist, just not in the doctrinal religious way.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I lean left. I don't care too much about politics.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Entrepreneurship seems fun, although I have never considered it in the past.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

Just not something repetitive in nature, like being a lab rat or an office worker. Mental stimulation is the key word.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

My favorite subject in school was biology. I thought it was interesting that I was learning about the mechanisms of function of myself. Like the whole "we are the way the universe understands itself" kinda vibe.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I tend to be irresponsible, but I will try to honor my word. I guess my expectations of others is reflective of how irresponsible I am? I don't get too mad if people are irresponsible.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

Tokyo. I particularly enjoyed the atmosphere there, the "vibe", if you will.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

Kind of an a**hole, although I feel that I still am. I was totally the whole "edgy atheist" angsty teen when I was younger.

What was your high school experience like?

Pretty lonely, although I found a core group of friends that I am still close to this day later in HS. We are fairly different, the socially inept (me, ENTp/ESTp?), the "dude bro" (ESTp?), "the really smart one" (def ISTp), "the understanding and chill one" (Some type of Fi user)

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Meeting previously mentioned group of friends. I felt that my social skills have improved a great deal. I should also mention that I moved to the US from a foreign country when I was younger and had an extremely difficult time fitting in due to.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

Sure, why not?

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I would want my child to feel emotionally supported, and I am very concerned that I am unable to provide that.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Not sure. I often feel that I do not understand myself and don't know how to answer this question.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I am not sure. I think that hate between groups of people is the greatest social problem there is. I just wished that people would understand each other and get along.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I would get over it and move on.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

I don't feel comfortable or have the desire to lead people.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

Not often. I get angry when I feel that something I don't want is forced upon me.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

To have time to do this questionnaire because of social isolation.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

Not sure.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

I don't know. I feel that I am still quite inexperienced in life and I don't know how to answer this question.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

My Ukranian friend's house when they invited me over for thanksgiving. The cultural and familial dynamic that they had was very dynamic and vibrant, I thoroughly enjoy experiencing other people's cultures.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I try to dress acceptably. I have been looking at fashion recently and this is improving.

Do you like surprises?

Sure, why not.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)