Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Does anyone else practice religious oneiromancy/dream interpretation?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Does anyone else practice religious oneiromancy/dream interpretation?

    Like Islamic dream interpretation, christian dream interpretation, jewish dream interpretation, etc.? I used islamic oneiromancy (dream interpretation to predict the future) to figure out who ill marry.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    5,731
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Like Islamic dream interpretation, christian dream interpretation, jewish dream interpretation, etc.? I used islamic oneiromancy (dream interpretation to predict the future) to figure out who ill marry.
    What do you do if Jewish dream interpretation tells you one thing, but Islamic dream interpretation tells you another?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What do you do if Jewish dream interpretation tells you one thing, but Islamic dream interpretation tells you another?
    I haven't checked jewish dream interpretation on this particular dream but i imagine it would be the same interpretation anyway, and for other dreams as well, but not gonna share my dream cause muslims are private about that. on one islamic dream interpretation site they cite christian sources in one example dream alongside the islamic one. since jews and christians are "ahl al kitap" (people of the book, people who received previous revelations). but yes, i would go with islamic if it conflicts totally.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    5,731
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    I haven't checked jewish dream interpretation on this particular dream but i imagine it would be the same interpretation anyway, and for other dreams as well, but not gonna share my dream cause muslims are private about that. on one islamic dream interpretation site they cite christian sources in one example dream alongside the islamic one. since jews and christians are "ahl al kitap" (people of the book, people who received previous revelations). but yes, i would go with islamic if it conflicts totally.
    Huh. What makes dream interpretation religious? How does one interpret a dream in a Muslim fashion, as opposed to a Jewish, Christian, or Zoroastrian fashion?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Huh. What makes dream interpretation religious? How does one interpret a dream in a Muslim fashion, as opposed to a Jewish, Christian, or Zoroastrian fashion?
    That's a long and complicated answer, I don't know how to interpret dreams, all I know is some basic rules, but if I were to explain it might mislead some people. check here: https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/81387

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Huh. What makes dream interpretation religious? How does one interpret a dream in a Muslim fashion, as opposed to a Jewish, Christian, or Zoroastrian fashion?
    I check dream intepretation sites or go to scholars btw i usually dont interpret them, and if i do its amateurish.

  7. #7
    Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Posts
    5,701
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've always found it difficult to see things symbolically. However, I do enjoy themes, such as Love, wisdom, valor, curiosity, magic, and so forth. So if you can embody the trademark lordship of how you should destroy your old cold heart for a transformation of swordplay, then you make it to Shakespeare and the zodiac of destiny binding circlets.
    RaptorWizard aka Dooku won every time through SolitaryWalker Yoda and Zang Gandalf with Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster. Yoda was the height of 9 Blastoise wisdom in 249 Lugia and 493 Arceus!! Level 6-0/12-6 was Kobe's 60 point game in 2016 as Jordan Charizard/Rhydon. Level 7-1 was Germany 2014. Level 8-2 was Bayern 2020. Level 9-3 was Zidane 2022. Level 10-4 was Inter Milan 2023. Level 11-5 is when Bayern and Madrid matched up in UEFA 2024 with victory over Man City Doku. Raptor made an axiomatic system for Zang and SolitaryWalker!! Polished voices of vending machine crazy fuses of blizzards and rallying firmament tangles entertain rampaging jewels of fruits and dragons
    2006 Zapdos = Nuggets 2023 | 2013 GreenFairy = Celtics 2024 | 2020 PSG + 2022 Mbappe = UEFA 2024 | Bunny/Lugia promo
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

  8. #8
    Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Posts
    5,701
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seeing the future, birthing new worlds, embarking on epic quests, seeing of the edge of eternity, all of these things are very noble.
    RaptorWizard aka Dooku won every time through SolitaryWalker Yoda and Zang Gandalf with Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster. Yoda was the height of 9 Blastoise wisdom in 249 Lugia and 493 Arceus!! Level 6-0/12-6 was Kobe's 60 point game in 2016 as Jordan Charizard/Rhydon. Level 7-1 was Germany 2014. Level 8-2 was Bayern 2020. Level 9-3 was Zidane 2022. Level 10-4 was Inter Milan 2023. Level 11-5 is when Bayern and Madrid matched up in UEFA 2024 with victory over Man City Doku. Raptor made an axiomatic system for Zang and SolitaryWalker!! Polished voices of vending machine crazy fuses of blizzards and rallying firmament tangles entertain rampaging jewels of fruits and dragons
    2006 Zapdos = Nuggets 2023 | 2013 GreenFairy = Celtics 2024 | 2020 PSG + 2022 Mbappe = UEFA 2024 | Bunny/Lugia promo
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •