Quote Originally Posted by Ikite iru View Post
it's all likely an invention by introverted intuition honestly. the promise of Heaven is supposed to give you hope in an environment that without fossil fuels was pretty harsh to live under and the concept of hell is punishment for not adhering to a specific ideology and this kind of drastic punishment screams NiSe to me. We are all probably just on a random rock in outer space with no rhyme or reason to be here but without religion or similar concepts people seem to become disconnected from society and any form of morals. like it often is there is no perfect answer to it all.
I agree 100%. It is obvious that Abrahamic Religions are flooded with Beta themes.

If I was God, I wouldn't have used so much matter and mass to create the insignificant rock we call our planet. I mean the Big Bang, the expansion and 9.22 billion years, is all it took for the earth to be created, what a waste of time, energy and matter ! Talking about a super production!

But who are we to judge ideas traced back to the dawn of humanity from the perspective of the knowledge of our present days. I mean, God's creation worked in a geocentric paradigm with a limited awareness of the reality of the size of our visible Universe. You and I probably would have been "satisfied" with that explanation of the world had we lived in that time. The rest is literature, beliefs and in the worst-case scenario fanaticism.