Thread: Case stories of people who married a dual after learning about Socionics

Threaded View

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Megatrop The first thing could be getting to type correctly. Ppl can "ruin everything" simply because they are not correctly typed and don't type others correctly either. Second, socionics is one factor in relationships, but what about the rest? It doesnt really increases your chance to meet more ppl (like to increasing your chances of meeting a dual), just to (in most cases) subjectively evaluate someone you already know. Third, I think socionics should not be a reason to push things in any direction, a favorable situation for any other , since duality is not an exception to any other part of reality. I think frequently just attach magic powers to the concept of duality and trying to use it as some sort of oracle to find husband or wife holding unrealistic expectations. Finally, I think dualization occurs naturally, and it doesnt need to be just through marriage. I know ppl who's dualized with friends just because they are so bad at coping with relationships that they just accept that friendship works better for them (normal frienship, not sexual one). This is the case of one LII gf of mine who lives with an ESE gf. LII friend always had poor family relations and awful with the opposite sex, she simply found better to move on and share home with an ESE sisterlike friend.I think duality is a natural phenomena in the world of relations, its not meant to be taken as an oracle for finding love or smth.

edit. socionics can improve ppl relations as long as both know the theory and each one individually is mature enough to take responsibility for their actions and accept each other as they are with their strengths and failures.
    Last edited by Faith; 04-20-2020 at 05:35 PM.