1. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding?
I think of systems such as algebra, and those logic puzzles you get in cheap puzzle books where you have to eliminate different people based on criteria. I like using logic, especially recreationally when solving a puzzle or playing an escape game. I'm good at remembering systems.

2. What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
I guess, to me, a rule is something in place to protect others and make things fair for everyone. Rules are necessary but you can use your own judgement to know if it's safe to break them. I sometimes allow myself to break rules because I know it's not going to hurt anyone and it's going to benefit me.

3. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
I appreciate instructions and I do use them for things like cooking because I do not trust myself to come up with a good receipe alone. If I were to write an instruction manual, it would be ‘How to Determine Your Enneagram type…’ as I have studied the Enneagram lots and read multiple sources that I can merge together.

4. Tell us how about consistent you are?
I’m persistent more than I am consistent. I’ll regularly fall of the wagon and spend ages procrastinating, ignoring my duties and letting myself go….but I’ll always be determined to get back on track and I’ll never give up on my goals.So on a day-to-day basis, I may look aimless and lazy but I’m always of the mindset that I’ll turn myself around and strive for greatness. I just need that motivation to hit me.

5. You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
I’d love this task because it would give me a chance to reminisce all of the old books I’ve forgotten about, but I’ll spend ages just musing about each book and probably get sidetracked because I’ll start imagining the storylines in my head or researching if there has been any sequels etc.

6. How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
I always have unfinished work because I always give myself too many projects. One day I’ll decide I want to produce a short novel and I’ll beginning writing it, and the next day I’ll decide I want to become a painter and I’ll buy myself paint equipment. Then I feel overwhelmed because I have all this work I have to finish and I preferred the idea of it all to actually doing it.

7. What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.
I think I’d love to be a private investigator because I’m fascinated by human behaviour and I already spend a lot of time thinking about the people I know and their behaviours. I loved psychology as a student as well. There’s somethign exciting about spying on somoene and knowng something nobody else knows.

8. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
I don’t care too much, to be honest. I’m not in competition with anybody - we’re all on our own journeys. I think it’s silly to measure performance against others. I’m sure I’m good at something they are not and I’ll make sure I focus on that.

9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
Annoyed - I don’t like drawing attention to myself or feeling that I owe anyone any favours.

10. Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
A beautifully dressed person is somebody who knows their own style that suits their own personality, their growth and their body/skin tone etc. It took me a long time to learn this as I used to copy everybody else who inspired me (I still do sometimes) but I think I’m learning what works on me and what doesn’t, and what brings out the best in me. Once I dyed my hair black because I loved the whole goth chick look but looking back I realised it made my pale skin look all washed out. I’ve never been very good at fashion until I get hindsight.

11. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
So I have already loosely planned what I will want each room to look like in my dream house and I will want to do most of it myself. I want the bedroom to be space/galaxy themed, the bathroom to be ocean-themed, the kitchen to be tropical/caribbean-themed, the lounge to be jungle-themed and so on. I like themes. I like nature.

12. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
Honestly, I’m pretty bad at confrontation so I’ll likely go on the defense and recruit a friend or two to help with the offense.

13. How do you protect yourself and your interests?
I spend a lot of time by myself and practice to get good at my interests so that by the time I show other people, I’m already half-decent and then I’ll feel more secure in them.

14. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
People who care about me say that I’m strong because I’ve been through some really tough times emotionally and I’ve not turned bitter and I’ve always tried to fight to become a better person. I tend to take the high road often.

15. How would you improve the moral of the society?
Everyone needs to experience empathy so maybe I’d get everyone to take drugs or something and go through a really bad trip just so they know how terrified and lonely it can be for some people, then maybe they’d think twice before being a d**k. I’m saying this because I had a seriously bad trip once and I wouldn’t want my worst enemy to go through it.

16. Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
Not anymore. I gave people too many chances to change and now I’ve realised that some people are too damaged from childhood to ever be a decent person. I feel sorry for them.

17. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
Sympathy is a social niceity that is good to show to lift the mood a little, but often people will adopt a ‘woe is me’ attitude and will try and manipulate others into feeling sorry for them, and this is when I get annoyed. Sometimes I will get impatient with people who crave sympathy but then I’ll feel guilty for doing so. I’m still trying to get better at the whole flattery and compliments thing.

18. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
I’ll be pretty upset and will say something sarcastic back like “what is your problem? Having a bad day, are we?”. Then I will give them the silent treatment because frankly I have become very uncomfortable with the fact I engaged with them at all. I’ll forgive them if they apologise and explain why they acted that way but I’d always be more on edge around them.

19. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
I’ve never been very expressive of my emotions. I feel like I’m a deeply sensitive person but I struggle to show overly positive or negative emotions in social situations. I get a little giddy or goofy at times but that’s as far as it goes. Most of the time I’ll speak in a polite, but monotone voice. I feel like I’m being self-absorbed if I’m emotional so I choose not to be.

20. What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?
Since I hide my emotions in daily life, I will sometimes explode into a heap of emotions when I’m least expecting it. This often happens when someone is being really sympathetic towards me and I can’t handle it - bizarre!

21. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
No - I appear a lot more easy-going and free-spirited than I am internally. Internally, I’m judging and analysing everyone.

22. Do you like surprises?
Yeah, I love anything novel and anything that someone has put effort into to make me feel good. I love new shiny things!

23. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
So I was obsessed with horoscopes as a teenager because I loved sorting all of my friends into categories and I loved spending hours ruminating on which zodiac signs each member of the Powepuff Girls or the cast of Twilight fit into! Oh the shame! I now realise it is bogus, but I still have the need to categorise everything!

24. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
I’m the kind of person who can predict the end of certain movies because I think ‘okay how would I have ended this storyline?’ because I tend to follow the patterns of the way most people think. I also think of multiple ways something can go wrong so sometimes I feel like I’ve predicted the future because I’ve already considered that scenario.

25. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
I am normally late, even though I have every intention to leave early. I just end up getting sidetracked in my head or worrying ‘do I look okay?’ etc and I lose track of time.

26. What should be done so people can be happy?
It would be nice if we all weren’t seperated into countries, cultures and religions, and we had a few universal rules to abide by (e.g. don’t be a d**k), but other than that we were pretty much free to do as we pleased.

27. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
I usually notice the person’s confidence levels and spot signs of insecurity/weakness. I guess its because I connect with people better if I feel that they are just as vulnerable and timid as I am deep down.

28. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?
Dominant, flattering, melodramatic, intense, conspiracy theorist.

I found this person interesting because he defied social norms and struck up intense and mid-boggling conversations with complete strangers (something I’d never do). He also made me feel special by sharing his deepest secrets but I’ve since realised he did that with everyone >_>

I actually think I’m a rather boring person relatively speaking, but I’m learning to be okay with that. I’ve spent my whole live feeling weird (like the ‘Phoebe’ of Friends) so its quite refreshing to hear that I’m “normal”.

29. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
I fantasize 24/7! Since I was a kid I have created stories in my head where I am the hero and I save the world and then it gets a bit stockholm-syndromey because some Edward Cullen-type will be stalking me and he’ll kidnap me but he’ll also love me. Since I’ve got into a real life relationship these fantasies have now subsided, you’ll be happy to know.

30. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
Open-mindedness, empathy and patience. I feel like as long as your open to try new things, have the patience and determination to see it through and stay kind to others you’ll come out on top.