Thread: Video trying to define an idea - what do I come off as?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by citronnade View Post
    the way you see things, you are trying to converge on one ultimate idea/understanding of something.
    and the beginning, when you take your glasses off.. how do i say it. when i've filmed things with my friends, they don't think about stuff like that and just go and say/do what they are supposed to for the video, they are rooted in the moment of what's happening. in contrast i am already thinking about how i see the end-product, and what impression it needs to make, so i am more particular on things that are along the same vein of you wanting us to be able to see your eyebrows while you speak. (because it is important, your goal is to impart a certain understanding and impression on us viewers, and everything in the video needs to be aligned towards that)
    A bit of a derail here, but worrying about the 'experience' you're providing other people in a visual presentation and the impression it's going to make can be argued to be Si+Fe rather than Ni.
    Last edited by Rusal; 04-17-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    A bit of a derail here, but worrying about the 'experience' you're providing other people in a visual presentation and the impression it's going to make can be argued to be Si+Fe rather than Ni.
    It's not just any experience, it's a strong focus on every aspect of the video to cause ONE specific impression.
    Anyway, you are probably right too. who knows

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by guac View Post
    It's not just any experience, it's a strong focus on every aspect of the video to cause ONE specific impression.
    Anyway, you are probably right too. who knows
    Consider ESI for that, that sounds really Ne PoLR-ish for the Ni focus and it would explain the high SF aspect the other poster pointed out.