Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
I'm sure your type is EII-Fi and not ILI.

The presentation of your definition of an idea is too non-commital and convoluted for NiTe. Your language is imprecise and tangential. It lacks the quality of inner knowing and intuition counter to the mainstream; the dismissive nature in which Ni-lead can argue for a baseless position even in the face of clearly contradictory evidence...which is intrinsic to Ni-lead. Ne-lead does some of that too.

Either way, these are clear-cut disqualifiers for ILI and Ni-ego.

Furthermore, I can just tell that you would get "mowed down" in a debate with either an ILI or LII on what the definition of an idea is (or any topic in which we can find an ILI/LII who matched your interests)...if you were an ILI I would not be getting that sense.
This isn't a formal argument, it was a typing video. Which means what I was saying was partially true, but partially also bullshit strewn up on the spot. What was imprecise about the language? I am sure I could systematize it if you were to give me words to work with and construct a coherent argument with; I am perfectly able to. If you would like to engage in an actual debate to practice arguing, I am more than happy to.