Thread: Video trying to define an idea - what do I come off as?

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by citronnade View Post
    take all this with a grain of salt:
    being IEI-Ni, I very highly doubt you are one. on camera, my Fe still leaks out so much. you have none of that. and i just don't see a lot of myself in you.

ILI-Ni actually could be a possibility.. now that i think of it you do remind of my ILI-Ni father a bit. you both have that awkwardness in presenting. and you both keep repeating "right?" when you present

maybe if you could post a video of you interacting with someone else. anyway, do you know your enneatype/instinctual stacking?

I know a few EIIs and although they seems inhibited irl/on camera, they still possess a smoothness you don't have.

I'm fairly sure that I am 5w4 so/sp, 538 tritype.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm sure your type is EII-Fi and not ILI.

The presentation of your definition of an idea is too non-commital and convoluted for NiTe. Your language is imprecise and tangential. It lacks the quality of inner knowing and intuition counter to the mainstream; the dismissive nature in which Ni-lead can argue for a baseless position even in the face of clearly contradictory evidence...which is intrinsic to Ni-lead. Ne-lead does some of that too.

Either way, these are clear-cut disqualifiers for ILI and Ni-ego.

Furthermore, I can just tell that you would get "mowed down" in a debate with either an ILI or LII on what the definition of an idea is (or any topic in which we can find an ILI/LII who matched your interests)...if you were an ILI I would not be getting that sense.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-08-2020 at 05:46 PM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Furthermore, I can just tell that you would get "mowed down" in a debate with either an ILI or LII on what the definition of an idea is (or any topic in which we can find an ILI/LII who matched your interests)...if you were an ILI I would not be getting that sense.
    Anyone would get "mowed down" in a debate at that age. How is this a serious argument..

@safsom2 don't worry about getting typed, get to know yourself. You are too young to have explored every facet of your personality. You haven't experienced much.

Focus on what you are looking for in this theory and ignore the rest. Don't get caught up with useless stuff.

TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I'm sure your type is EII-Fi and not ILI.

The presentation of your definition of an idea is too non-commital and convoluted for NiTe. Your language is imprecise and tangential. It lacks the quality of inner knowing and intuition counter to the mainstream; the dismissive nature in which Ni-lead can argue for a baseless position even in the face of clearly contradictory evidence...which is intrinsic to Ni-lead. Ne-lead does some of that too.

Either way, these are clear-cut disqualifiers for ILI and Ni-ego.

This isn't a formal argument, it was a typing video. Which means what I was saying was partially true, but partially also bullshit strewn up on the spot. What was imprecise about the language? I am sure I could systematize it if you were to give me words to work with and construct a coherent argument with; I am perfectly able to. If you would like to engage in an actual debate to practice arguing, I am more than happy to.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by safsom2 View Post
    This isn't a formal argument, it was a typing video. Which means what I was saying was partially true, but partially also bullshit strewn up on the spot. What was imprecise about the language? I am sure I could systematize it if you were to give me words to work with and construct a coherent argument with; I am perfectly able to. If you would like to engage in an actual debate to practice arguing, I am more than happy to.
    oh, i don't think it was clear, at least not for me. i thought you made the video seriously and as an afterthought was like, oh let's post this here and see what they say.

the more i think about it the more i feel like fi/te or te/fi is possible.. maybe what they're seeing is Fi HA, if you are an ILI. i'm really starting to think you are one.

anyway, yeah what everyone is saying is right, you need to get to know yourself better.
    even knowing myself as well as i do, i would have never initially thought i'm beta or irrational or a result type, although now i completely understand that i am..
    i'll keep trying to help out though, because i've a lot of time on my hands these days c: