Thread: All advice greatly appreciated by this new lurker

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quez View Post
    Throwing out SLE for now, haven't read thread beyond intro and first few sentences of "what i look like" part - but will be back later.

@Aramas lol. Remember what I said about HA being used as a guilt trip tool? https://i.imgur.com/b6Umt3x.png Fe(social decorum) ... SLE HA = Fe.

I was tempted to say EIE before opening this thread because it seems you care a shit ton about reputation and are eager to fight for its defense, but then I remembered the Aramas thing which in conjuction with the 'im always/come off as 'present', that's not N-type but is S and blahblahblahSedomstuffblahblah.

p.s. OP PM me 4+ pics or post them.
    I don't really know what's going on here, because I haven't read this thread at all.... So is the highlighted part an Fe HA-related thing? I'm guessing that's what you mean. Can you explain why the highlighted part falls under that category?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    I don't really know what's going on here, because I haven't read this thread at all.... So is the highlighted part an Fe HA-related thing? I'm guessing that's what you mean. Can you explain why the highlighted part falls under that category?
    The highlight was vic [trying to] guilt-trip(HA) over Social Rules/Order/Appropriateness(Fe). 'dont you share this view?!' ("this view" being Fe domain/matters here - S_R/O/A bit)
    Last edited by Quez; 04-23-2020 at 07:45 AM.