type me maybe?
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is subjective and I care little for that. I think of which catches my interest and spend a little time with it then move on.
Love is corrupted, a weird excuse abused over and over again for strange purposes. Love is either universal or weird.
2. What are your most important values?
Freedom. Honesty, but this one isn't popular, white lies and omissions really get on my nerves. Chocolate. Yes, chocolate is a value.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Somedays I do, somedays I don't, I don't hold them very much. I let them free to come and go.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Not going there.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Whatever people wanted to talk hours about, Markiplier, League of Legends, Twilight, Tokio Hotel, Harry Potter... None of this interest me though.
I'm not sure what I'm interested about, it's a fleeting thing.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Meh. I have no choice but to focus on my body because my lack of care in the past caused problems.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
It is what it is.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I like getting lost in stories but it only works once, or maybe a few times with years of interval.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Too tranquille, not reactive enough, too quiet, bad at white lies, not saying the words they want to hear, not asking enough questions, not going ahead of other's desires, too distant, tend to disappear, know-it-all, weird, high standards, too much/many talent(it upsets people because they think they're "worse")...
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Calm, can be level headed even in crisis, quiet, honest, good listener, not imposing, give people space, intelligent, unique, high standards, hard working, talented...
I listed pretty much the same stuff in both weaknesses and strenght because it's just a matter of perspective.
What I like/dislike about myself: existing.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I don't want help, I want... unattainable stuff.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it
Yeah, stagnancy really distresses me. I just look around to find a new whatever.
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
My favorite people were SEE, SLE. I tend to go along to get along, so I can get along with any type, but it doesn't mean I like that, or them. I'm indifferent to most people... until I hate them, but I go back at indifference fast.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I'm planning on remaining single.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Depends on what that kid needs.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Depends, I'd be glad if they did say this knowing I disagree and I'd just drop it unless they want to talk more about it. If they just said something at random, I'd just be indifferent and let it go.
Sometimes, I bother trying to add more perspectives but it tends to give strange results so I rarely do.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Society is a plague. Social expectations just feel like killing what matters inside, it's disgusting.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't choose friends, just people stick around and end up calling themselves my friends. I find the naming of interpersonal relationship quite distasteful.
I tend to behave according to whatever in the situation, I don't have a code for this.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
According to the situation, I'm not good at initiating conversa... no, I just don't care to, but I can do well at it. Though it tends to feel like a lie and I hate it.
That's it. Whatcha type me as? :3
I tend to behave according to whatever in the situation, I don't have a code for this. (#18 also)
- valued Fe, definitely not valued Fi
What I like/dislike about myself: existing.
lol, have you met @xXdedXx (imo not EIE btw)
Reeeaaally idealistic/dreamy answer. Relates I suspect to the relationship question.
I came here with your Type decided, I wanted to see how it is inside besides xXded - but nope, you were very non-revealing.
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts