Questions about how 2D+ vital information element learns norms
A vital (track) element (by definition) has access only to individual experience, not social experience.
An element of 2D or higher dimensionality (by definition) is able to learn norms pertaining to it.
So 2D+ vital element must (by definition) be able to learn norms based on individual experience.
So I have 2 questions:
(1) How are these norms based on individual experience differentiated from rules an individual creates for oneself?
(2) How can 2D Fe as a Mobilizing (Hidden Agenda) function in particular learn Fe norms, which are in part about other people's emotional expressions, without access to social experience?
Last edited by redundantoxymoron; 03-19-2020 at 04:14 AM.
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts